Brotherhood of Chesapeake

Discussion in 'The Kingdoms of Old' started by Efilnikufesin, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leffy

Leffy Avatar

Ah the memories of days gone by...it's been a few years, well more than a few, since we started the Brotherhood of Chesapeake in UO. Homeless Bum, where are you? It's corwynn man! Pre-trammel was the absolute bomb! Knight-Light, Rattamahatta, original McRen....we're coming back for Shroud of the Avatar! Best day was getting that first deed for the first house. Worst day-getting that first deed for the first house stolen off of corpse after server crash!!! lol...was soo mad....

2. mindmage44

mindmage44 Avatar

Good old days of Chessy. My first house deed was looted off my corpse running to a great spot where I knew i could place it. Made many friends (and enemy's) pre-trammel was the best experience of UO for me. Saw you was from chessy, just giving a shout out.

3. atteSmythe

atteSmythe Avatar

I was on Chesapeake from the day it opened - had one of or the first small house on the server, sitting in the fields at Cove so that I could mine the mountain from indoors.

4. Lebowski

Lebowski Avatar

chessy brother here

5. crossbowsoda

crossbowsoda Avatar

Chessy also :)

6. HokageFont

HokageFont Avatar

EnForcer here only played in chessy

7. Westwood2

Westwood2 Avatar

I played on Chessy also, I was in 2 guilds named Code of Honor and Dragon Lords. I am very happy to see a great game coming out. I loved the crafting in the game.

8. Franky2

Franky2 Avatar

Chessy Brother here. Just giving a shout out to all the other Brothers here that played on the Chesapeake Shard. 98-01 Do you guys remember the server down for maintenance battles at the Brit graveyard? Good times.

9. Franky2

Franky2 Avatar

My first UO Chessy memory was Getting a icq message from a rl friend saying *I'm getting looted* So I have only one char. we were in a guild called ATD Army of the dragon Name was Franky. And i was so new to UO. Anyways i recall in to help my friend and i see SaLaMaNdO KOC and one other KOC i can't remember who. And they are both are in the house looting.So we go in bows blazing the battle rages for 10 seconds which felt like an eternity,We both died I was shaking so bad from the adrenaline rush. Anyways to make a long story short KOC looted the house and their wasn't anything we could do about it . Good times!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.