1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Buff / debuff indicators, top left, to be selectable to fix in position.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xarras, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xarras

Xarras Avatar

Having the buff / debuff indicators, in the top left of the screen, swopping places all the time makes it impossible to note which ones need dealing with. Entirely impossible and maddening when there's a Bard present.
    I'd like to be able to select which ones are shown and to fix their position making keeping an eye on the important ones a skill rather than an accidental lottery.
    Thank you
    ;-)
    XX

2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Heck I would love a duration left timer on the actual glyph in my bars, that would make it so much easier, I know where my skill is in my hotbar, with a quick glance I could see the timer and know when I need to refresh it without having to search anywhere!

Mal Hari likes this.
  3. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

A moveable and expandable buff bar would solve this problem. The timer duration on glyph would be amazing too.

Mal Hari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.