Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[bug] Tower of the shuttered eye - Min Liang Tan killed "midtalking" (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Rentier, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Hi there, didn't find anything related to this so

yesterday i got to the Tower of the shuttered eye and met with Min Liang Tan

• Bug:
    Min liang Tan killed, because auto-target and free attack attack nearest enemy if nothing is marked (min liang Tan is noted as enemy in combat while still in friendly mood to speak with me)​

Tower of the shuttered eye, floor with Min Liang Tan​

• Reproduceability:
    100% (as long as he lives) - for me 2 times of 2​

• How to reproduce:
    while talking with Min Liang Tan a skeleton mage came downstairs and attacked him with fireballs. while i got thrown out of the conversation my auto attack attacked Min Liang Tan as closest target! and nearly killed him before I left downstairs.

Why is he marked as enemy while beeing attacked from a skeleton?

After deactivating Autotarget and healing downstairs (level 2 areas are still challenging for my char) I could speak with him again (his health was still under 100) I got to him again

after starting the conversation and asking for the "new age" someone attacked me again and the skeleton mage was again coming downstairs.

I tried to leave again and shoot the skeleton mage but my boosted shot targeted Min Liang Tan as closest target killed him

so I couldn't ask for the "truth" and have still the "talk to Min Liang Tan"-Quest
    I already asked about the queen and the shogun and he already nearly confessed there but still no journal entry in that regard...

Quest denied me the TRUTH

BTW:
    advancing upstairs got me my first leecher archer and that one nearly killed me 2 floors under him with magic! => I know this is known bug but it hurts not seeing the enemy but getting shot with magic notb eeing able to target him (target not automarked (tab not working!)​
    Hope this helps

specs: Win7 64Bit 32GB RAM (with 16 it crashed too often => RAM leaks??) i7-4790 Win-Performance 7,8 (7,9 graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX980), SSD

Aldo likes this.
  2. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

@Rentier

Submitted for review - thanks for reporting!

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.