Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Bugged Health points do not replenish to max.

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Jumentum, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumentum

Jumentum Avatar

Bugged Health points do not replenish to max.

The bug happens sometimes when you cast Shield of Crystal spell.
    When the bug happens, It stops health points from being replenished back to maximum amount.

This bug is new, and it appeared shortly after when the Shield of Crystal spell animation was changed
    (nothing wrong with the new animation - it looks great).

The bug is nasty because you can lose a large portion of your health, and it can cause you to die (by surprise)
    in places that were normally not even remotely dangerous.

The bug occurs most of the time (about 30%) when i use health related buffs together.
    I am currently using Inner Strength, Strength of Earth , and Shield of Crystal (at same time),
    and this is right when the bug occurs.
    Note. I was also using Blessing of Sacrifice and Honor shrine buffs and a food buffs called "Wolf and Lamb Chops"

I was doing some testing...
    I had about 797 health points, but when the bug occurs, the health will get stuck somewhere around 500 or 600 (of my max 797).
    Also healing spells (or potions) do not help to increase health beyond the point that is bugged.

The bug goes away after area transition, but it will occur again when the same buff spells are used again.

It could be that the bug happens when the buffs run out of time and deactivate (rather than when they are activated)

This bug has happened to me about 10 times during last 3 or 4 weeks, and it showed up first time when
    the spell fx animation for Shield of Crystal spell was changed into a new one.
    It could also be happening because of Lag issues.

I just tried to re-create the bug (for testing), but now it did not happen as it normally does.
    (bug does not appear 100% of the time).

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.