Bundle Purchased But No Credit on Acct

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Sarabela, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarabela

Sarabela Avatar

I purchased the $59 bundle but when I log into my account on the website I don't have credit for it, nor does the game show up in my Steam library (I purchased using steam acct but through the SOTA website). I downloaded the game (not through steam) and can log in but I show as a visitor and not a payed player. Can anyone help with this? I tried contacting help through email but it says I may not get a response for 7 days and I tried calling the number that shows up on my payment confirmation but it was disconnected.

2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Have you logged in on the SotA site?
    Top right "Account".
    In the tab "Bundles" you should see it. In the tab "Game client/Steam" you can receive your Steam Key.

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Sarabela

Ok I do think support will sort you out. But let's cover the basics first.

It can take up to 24h before your payment goes through depending on which card and from where. Though usually it is instantaneous.

When you made your purchase you should have been logged in as an account here.
    For that purchase you get an email receipt to the account registration email, that receipt tells you what you have purchased.
    Please check that and let us know what it says (but no account details of course in a public forum).

Then check on your account page:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=4557
    What does it say on the bundle tab?
    If that has nothing could you check under the Addon and Gift tabs if they have anything listed. If any of those has a listing please cite what the item listed says.

4. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

I remember being a bit confused when I first purchased it while on Steam (bought it directly there, if I remember correctly). I do remember registering an account first and then I was practically in the game. You might want to walk back through the steps from purchase and see if there might have been something you missed with linking the purchased account to the game itself.

Spoon likes this.
  5. Sarabela

Sarabela Avatar

I had gotten both the confirmation email from SOTA and the payment confirmation from my payment method which was Amazon Pay saying "your payment has been confirirmed". I finally checked on Amazon Pay tonight and it says payment suspended payment method not allowed, no idea why. I will have to buy it again using a different method I guess. I did send in a ticket to Amazon Pay asking why. I never got any emails from them saying that it didn't go through so I was left thinking there was a glitch.

6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Amazon pay can be tricky.
    I prefer PayPal for buying stuff. I know I know it sounds like a bad joke :rolleyes::D
    But I have less (mind you I didn't say 'no') problems with PayPal.

Ninja edit!
    Welcome to the forum btw ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.