Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Button to Lock or Maintain all skills in 1 click

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by brhanson2, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brhanson2

brhanson2 Avatar

It would be handy, for me at least, to have a button to set all to "Non Training" and one to set all to "Maintain".

Once people figure out you cant set all skills up (and they all do eventually :) ) it would be nice to have a reset option that locks them all to not training and you can sort of start over.

Just a thought.

2. TarrNokk

TarrNokk Avatar

I like the idea and it could be enhanced if a skillset could be associated to the deck (like the gear you use with different decks).

3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Yes...

What I believe would be perfect, would be the ability to choose the present "state" of any and all skill TREES.
    By that - I mean the ability for the game to "remember & restore" the current "state of all skills" in the current skill TREE - or to act on all TREE's

I believe that they could give us some serious love, by allowing the following choices in a drop-down:

1- Remember (with a restore option) all current skill "states" in the current tree or all trees.
    2- Lock all skills possible to Lock in the current tree or all trees.
    3- Maintain all skills possible to Maintain in the current tree or all trees.

That would make it a single click away from locking/maintaining all skills in any given tree - for all those times when we wish to control where our xp gain's are going at the current time.

All Port has to do is code the ability to "remember" the current "state" of all skills in any and all trees....

This would go a long way towards reducing the current tedium in controlling/directing skill gains.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.