1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Buy Orders Wishlist

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Coswald_Dirthmire, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I made a single post for Snowballs, but thinking more on it there's a number of items that would be nice to be able to place buy orders for. Below are some more I've thought of, I'm sure others have some ideas as well!

Dragon Eggs (all colors)
    Dragon Bones (leg, jaw, rib, claw)
    T2 Cooking Mats (Jar Of Cooking Oil, Butter, Stocks, Flour, Pie Dough, etc)
    Dungeon Totems (instead of only essences)

I see that it might be unreasonable to add everything to buy orders, who wants a list 40,000 items long in that window, but thought it would be interesting to see what folks miss seeing there.

2. Coswald_Dirthmire

Young Fish (all types)

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Blackened Clockwork Dragon Head

Wilfred, Elgarion and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Coswald_Dirthmire

Some buy orders for shadow items would also be great! The three shadow potions and shadow essences themselves are sadly missing from the orders list.

Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.