Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Batch Milling Doesn't Apply to Wood Pulp?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Tila Tenderfoot, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

I leveled Batch milling for the sole purpose of processing wood pulp to find out that Batch milling ONLY applies to TIMBER (under refining skills). Reporting this as a bug because we had numerous discussions about increasing batch sizes for ALL refining schools. Otherwise, there is a limited incentive to train Batch milling just for timber.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Tila Tenderfoot
    It *only* applies to refining skills. The best way to check if you are not sure is first check in the recipe book. "Refined Materials" is the category to look for each. Wood Pulp falls under miscellaneous...
    Sorry for the confusion.

Mac2 and Tila Tenderfoot like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

perhaps wood pulp SHOULD be under refined materials. it is, as timber is, made directly from wood.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

hehe I think we would all like to see wood scrap be under the refined material category ;)
    A part of me says 'yesssss' but the other part knows that would be a bit OP for a few reasons. So I think I do understand the design direction on this one.
    @Alley Oop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.