Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Caverns of Skrekk Entry Way Missing Hostiles

Discussion in 'Release 44 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Datendrache2, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache2

Datendrache2 Avatar

Title: Caverns of Skrekk Entry Way Missing Hostiles

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? (Yes/No/Partial) No

Details: The entryway of the Caverns of Skrekk is missing the hostiles that were supposed to try and kill me before I see their king.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Area: Caverns of Skrekk (Novia_R10_Forest01_Skrekk/Courage) Loc: (-107.5, 80.3, 145.5) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjEwX0ZvcmVzdDAxX1NrcmVra3xDb3VyYWdlfCgtMTA3LjUsIDgwLjMzMiwgMTQ1LjU0Mil8KDAsIDAuMDEsIDAsIC0xKXw3MTkuMjM0NnwxLjg5NTk5M3wyLjIwOTk5OQ==

2. Observe: No kobolds or alpha monkeys.

3. Additional Test: Logged out for over 15 minutes to let the game refresh the instance and there were no hostiles after returning.

Comments:

1) This is far along the path of courage for me to have the rod head to give to the king.

2) I did try to talk with the Kobold Guardian whom asked me for a proper gift. I put the rod head in to the trade window but it didn’t except it so I cancelled.

3) It was after this point I realized there were no hostiles in the area.

Ryzen 1600 w/Geforce 970, Windows 10, 16 GB RAM, SotA QA Win 64 Release 524.

Bug Category: Caverns of Skrekk

[​IMG]

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

There are no hostiles in the area while completing these part of the path of courage...that is intended :)

Datendrache2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.