Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Combat Bar vs non-combat bar

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by moxiepilot, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

2/22/2018 12:54 PM
    Title: non-combat bar
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: I have the dash glyph in each of the bars, combat and non-combat. While in combat mode the non combat glyph is blacked out. In non-combat mode it is usable. None of my slots are stacked or locked
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16267
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU RAM: 6061
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.731.Date.02.21.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Hills03_01
    Area Display Name: Blackblade Foothills
    Loc: (-174.6, 21.5, 115.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfSGlsbHMwM18wMXx8KC0xNzQuNTkxLCAyMS41MjQsIDExNS42MjUpfCgwLCAwLjExMywgMCwgLTAuOTk0KXw2ODYuNjk0MnwyNS40MDg0M3w4LjY2OTM3Nw==

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@moxiepilot
    It is because you have all the cards you have for dash (depending on the skill level) assigned to the random deck. It will grey out the non-combat bar to make sure you don't get more uses out of it than you should, total.
    If you remove one from the deck list you will find you can use it on both bars again, but you'll have one less in your 'shuffle deck' that it could randomly pull from.

If this does not match what you are saying please let me know. This should go for all non-combat and utility bar spells :)

3. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

Both my bars are fixed. There is no deck to draw from. Not sure how to describe this, but I’m not knowledgeable enough to create a glyph deck that rotates so I just assign one hot key to one action. Each action is assigned to either the combat or non combat bar. The only crossover is dash, on both bars.

Prior to release if I use dash on either bar it will grey out both bars for the appropriate time, so no double dipping. After release it is only selectable from the combat bar if both bars are displayed, but also appropriately times out both bars if used. Essentially the functionality of he non combat bar is eliminated.

So something happened between releases

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.