Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Efficient Refine Material - Butchery only Produces 1 Extra Dragon Meat

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lao Tzu, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

1. Title: Efficient Refine Material - Butchery only Produces 1 Extra Dragon Meat
    2. Reproduction Rate: I've only done it once, but I assume it will be the same each time.
    3. Blocker? No.
    4. Details: A normal crafting of Dragon Meat takes 1 Dragon Haunch and produces 8 Dragon Meat. With the new Efficient Refine Material - Butchery skill, I only got 1 extra Dragon Meat, not the "50% to 100% additional output" described in the R50 Instructions.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Increase level in Efficient Refine Material - Butchery, craft Dragon Meat on Butchery table until you get an extra meat.
    6. User Specs: N/A
    From the R50 Instructions:

Screenshot from Patch 728:

[​IMG]

Seems to me that 1 out of 8 is 12.5%, not between 50 and 100%. ;-) To be consistent with other Butchery skills, it should be 4 extra Dragon Meat (and technically 6 Sinew, but who cares about sinew).

- Lao Tzu

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Lao Tzu
    To be fair, dragon meat is pretty OP as it is, as a buff! The description of the skill is still accurate and the results were calculated with balance in mind. Honestly, I think it is pretty sweet we even get one extra dragon meat. 4 extra is not something that was intended here I'm afraid. If it was, I'd definitely write it up as a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.