Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Elven Hilt drop rate?

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Wazir, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazir

Wazir Avatar

Hello travellers I salvaged a lot of Elven weapons but have not gotten a single elven hilt :( ( Expert station, BS Devotional , 90 Skill, +50 obs pot) on the other hand i salvaged some bowsand got 5 strings! Bow and Weapon total count was close weapon count was maybe more. (Elven obviously)

Considering it is not easy to craft exceptional weapons.. also crossing 3rd mw encs, the super low drop rate of hilts hurts a lot.

I would appreciate If someone can look in to the drop rate compared to strings and also types of elven weapons which drops hilt. I was itching to experiment with elven hilts make it happen please :)

Thank you for your time

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

the actual Duration and the max Duration of the item to be salvaged might have an influence here, too

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I actually talked about this to Dereck on discord, btw - referring to the linked post.
    Hilts are dropping, although many would prefer that they drop more frequently. But it has been reviewed for any possible bugs. There isn't one at the moment. But, that's not to say the balancing of loot won't change again one day :)
    @Wazir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.