Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Hospitaller Title not available to account that was trial

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Treyovar, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treyovar

Treyovar Avatar

1. Title:Hospitaller Title not available to account that was trial
    2. Reproduction Rate: unknown
    3. Blocker? - no
    4. Details: i learned that the hospitaller title hould be available by default to all accounts which is not the case an an account that started as trial
    5. Steps to Reproduce: create trial account, i guess
    6. User Specs: not relevant
    edit: i'd really like to have the hospitaller title to be seeable as helpfull person, would be great if it could be added to my account which is Treyovar

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

This was intended. Normally this is not something a trial user would select as a title, and we don't want most trial users to select it on accident - causing confusion. It's not so much that we don't think trial users cannot be helpful. But we want the trial user to fully emerge themselves in the world, and for most trial users the role of hospitaller could be too overwhelming or distracting if given the option. In fact, I can easily see people reporting it as a bug if they could select the title. I (personally) want them to play for themselves, find their own happy connection to the game, purchase their copy, then pick up that title!

Ultimately, all users can help users. I find new players helping new players all the time as they learn together. Thank you for helping others. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.