Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Unable to bind mouse1 or mouse2

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by the Lacedaemonian, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Lacedaemonian

the Lacedaemonian Avatar

The issue pertains to different mice I use.

Some mice I use have mouse1 default to attack, but I cannot set it to be attack for other mice I want to use.

I just bought a Steelseries Rival 500 and its left mouse button registers IU clicks as per normal, but I cannot use the left mouse button to charge attack, since, it is unbindable.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, the left or right mouse button cannot be re-assigned. It's not possible by design. I'm sorry.
    @disynthetic

3. the Lacedaemonian

the Lacedaemonian Avatar

It seems apparent that it is by design. What I suggest is to make them bindable. This is the first game I have played that you cannot bind mouse1 and mouse2.

If you're telling me that the Unity Engine doesn't support binding mouse1 and mouse2, I might understand. But intentionally not supporting binds to those buttons seems a poor choice.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Yes, I come back with a by design stance because we're in the bug forums :) I'm here in QA combing for bug reports to submit the broken stuff, but that doesn't mean your opinions aren't valid. Be sure to post suggestions for improvements in the general forum section. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.