Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[By design] Your call was unanswered; Chest Mimic

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Hildebrand, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Avatar

6/9/2018 11:43 PM
    Title: Your call was unanswered
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: I can't re-summon my Chest Mimic from my Royal Founders Taming Creature Call necklace. It died in an encounter and I can't get back into the encounter so I've been trying for days and it won't work. I get "your call was unanswered". I can't even resurrect by using the resurrect spell, I've tried.
    Steps to Reproduce: I guess get the mimic killed in a random Novia encounter and leave the encounter. Then try to summon your Chest Mimic.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16263
    GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 GPU RAM: 4193
    SotA.Win.64.791.Date.06.06.18
    Area: POT_underground_metropolis_01_template/Bladewyke
    Area Display Name: Bladewyke
    Loc: (418.7, 85.0, -168.5)
    Debug: UE9UX3VuZGVyZ3JvdW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8QmxhZGV3eWtlfCg0MTguNjc0LCA4NS4wMDMsIC0xNjguNTM1KXwoMCwgLTAuNjgyLCAwLCAwLjczMSl8Mjc0LjA0MjZ8MjMuMDAwMDF8My42OA==

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Hildebrand, you'll need to cast rez pet to restore it. because this is a pledge reward, there's no time limit to do that, unlike for normal pets, so you have time to acquire the skill if you don't have it.

3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Avatar

I don't have rez pet. I have the regular resurrect spell. I didn't want to go deep in the skill tree. I just want to be able to summon from the necklace or necklaces. This is at a sacrifice to a "good" necklace with good mods, FYI.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

It's the only way to rez pets like this and is intentional. As Alley stated, there is no time limit to do that with this special kind of pet as no one should be expected to lose a Royal Founder item. But a normal rez will not work on this or any other type of pet like it.
    @Hildebrand

I find getting up to 40 is pretty easy in general, but going beyond that is another story... luckily, tame creature would only need 20 and Heal Creature would only need 40 to unlock Resurrect Creature. Now going through the innates would be quite deep, which isn't the case here :)

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Avatar

Thanks Lexie for the clarification. I have had my pet die on me before and used the regular rez spell, since that works if I'm close to it. I could have sworn in another instance, that I've summoned my dead mimic later on without rez'ing it. I guess I'll train up taming to get it to work, or I'll just pull out my second mimic necklace for now. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.