By Mandate of The Order of Vengeance (an emissary note to HSoG)

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Violation Clauth, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

^ and here. I just want to know why your directing this stuff at me

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Tell Sciamano to speak to Jade and he can come fight like a man at the tourney. The bottom line is that your guild is really salty towards me and my guild ever since I left OOV as guild master and recruiter position to make my own guild.

It is not my fault your guild is now down to 5 active members and fell apart. The 4 people that left OOV to join me were the ones that asked me to make House Serenite and they wanted to make it great.

That is why your efforts to poach my members failed horribly. They are loyal to what they have created in Serenite.

The reason OOV fell apart is because there is no one there to drive the boat and give OOV leadership. I said it once and will say it again and I will end this here.

If you guys would focus on your guild the same way you are focusing on destroying my guild you would have your city packed just like mines.

Come take a look at Serenite so you can see what I have built. I took the newbies your brother is griefing and gave them purpose. They now enjoy this game and enjoy living in probably the most populated town in all SOTA.

I built it all in 30 days and you still have empty cities and you have been here since kickstarter. You have to ask yourself why? Why can't I succeed.

Your only reason for failure is that you stopped trying to make OOV great and your desire to see me fail has backfired. All that energy is a big waste of your time and efforts. Now all you can do is pray you can harass me to the point of quitting the game.

I promise you that will never happen. If I built a 60 person guild in 30 days just imagine what I can do in a year.

Vesper Merchant likes this.
  3. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

I know I don't play much cause I don't see a reason to yet. There are many who feel the same way. There is no persistence. I foresee a population increase starting end of July through end of August for the game. Many PRT and POT will fill up more then.

Oba Evesor likes this.
  4. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

William the Treacherous,

Blasphemy. You were never our recruiter and recruited less than 1/10th of the Order's members attempting to fill your town exclusively. The Order is stronger than ever in your absence! Our only wounds are those waged weeks after you left filling the ears of companions with lies and deceit. Your tricks must be exposed as the hearts of our members are torn. The Avatar known as Qwark and her friends, the Avatar known as Lady Cind... these people were once friendly to the Avatar known as Luca. His heart is broken for the lies you have told them about what we have done.

By direction of the then Guild Masters (you only ever were one out of your own request and your donation of the town to the guild... you didn't lead any events, didn't aide in teaching people, didn't craft for gear, didn't gather resources, and didn't show up to meetings) we declared Luca Xante to be our recruiter when I stopped handling recruitment. You were only ever allowed to tell the tale of what you wanted your town to be. You instead used that time to use the works of Arkah EMPstrike and Minerva and myself to gain fame in your town without helping us during the auctions and the mailing of items. You refused reason when our allies tried to talk with you and created a rift between The Order and PaxLair that required a contact be sent to clarify if we had issues with you. Your chaos has been seen for ages and forgiven for ages because everyone must chose for themselves. What cannot be forgiven is the rejection of Love. The once principle you were bound and swore to. Your rejection of Truth. The one principle that guides the actions of Sciamano and Order Through Chaos. However, we of The Order continue to hold fast to our Courage that time will prove to be the great equalizer. Time will mend this. In time the passions will fall and the blood shed will be saved. Let us setup forward in time to the dates of this contract and revisit it then. This is a firm stance of The Order and cannot be swayed.

We will not provoke you. We will not engage in battle with you during the era of peace. You are guilty of breaking two treaties before this point. Your word is worthless and your challenge of a fair duel falls on deaf ears as your word carries no weight of truth.

I do foresee battles between you and our allies. I do hope those who have been caught under your umbrella are not wounded in these wars!

To our allies: be ever vigilant in your foresight. The treacherous one plans in plain sight and acts in chaos. The chaos that follows will be in-the-moment and none will be able to predict its course besides the true consistent: it must serve his desire that moment. I bid you suggestion to send your best precepts and act by them as our Virtues that we have chosen are all we can hold on to in times of change. Let us not forget who we are and where we seek to go. You are free to engage in open war with my blessing IF YOU CHOSE, as it must be your will that moves your hand and not mine, as his thirst for blood has not been sedated with negotiations of peace. Let it be known that The Order will not lend you aid until the 3-year-peace has passed. The date of expiry is Apru 26, 496 P.C.

5. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

Blah, Zerg.

Please know, I'm totally kidding. I have no dog in this fight. :D That's actually quite a bit of work in 30 days time!

Seems like this is what the Guild Warfare system was set up for. If ya need a neutral ground for leaders to meet to facilitate the war just send a mssg to @GraveDncer or me (either side, we'll work with both in matters of providing a diplomatic 'safe-haven'). IMO it should be settled after final wipe though. Trophies must be had!

On another note, that's a lil off topic. I wanted to make sure @Minerva knew I wasn't referring to anyone specific in my 'keep it on track' post in another thread. I'm not here to edit or moderate what another person feels to be on topic or not. Everyone should be allowed to voice concerns and criticisms. I felt bad that she deleted her post, as it was directly after my post.

GraveDncer, Spoon and Minerva like this.
  6. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

A neutral ground for a declaration of Guild Warfare after persistence. Ah, that seems to be what might be needed. I appreciate your words on this matter and will bring your wisdom to The Order in our upcoming meeting this evening.

(ooc: I highly doubt minerva took anything personal in the other thread about whatever it is you're referencing... we talked last night about that thread and she didn't mention it. That and this are very different though... that's a thread on systems and I see this as a RP on a future war ;))

Minerva, Golem Dragon and Oba Evesor like this.
  7. Duke William of Serenite

You guys just need to enjoy the game and stop all this saltiness towards my guild.

If you want an honorable fight meet us in the arena. Don't forget to text ur brother .

Also killing newbies in Sotown? I don't think the devs appreciate you guys killing new people just to get back at me. It's really not helping the game much. Imagine paying 45 bucks to join group to then be killed by your brother. I had a few complaints of that From the newbies.

If you want peace then Act like it and call off your dogs or better said your brother.

If they want a fight that is what the arena is for. Where men with honor fight .

Allies? What allies don't make me laugh who want to help a newbie griefer?

8. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

Thank you Oba Evesor, no I deleted because it really was off topic. The issue of PVP POTS and how to handle events is one I have dealt with for many months. I believe it is hugely important and may impact people playing this game or not. I want PVP to do amazing things. I have personally had 6 real life friends start to play and quit because there is no real PVP. I had my youngest son leave with his good friend nearly 2 years ago because PVP was so broken. There are some things that need to be fixed but there is a strong foundation now. I, as a true PVE player, want STRONG PVP. I dont want to derail the subject.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Stryker Sparhawk and Oba Evesor like this.
  9. Duke William of Serenite

Since you gave me a name I have a extremely fitting one for you.

RP on

Duke Violation the Coward who hides behind his brothers skirt.

10. Duke William of Serenite

I am going to say this , griefing new players is where I draw the line with your constant harassment . The next time you or your brother gank a newbie recruit I am going to speak to the devs.

Killing someone because of their ignorance to a game mechanic is exploting and ruining new player experience . I will tolerate your assassinations but the next time schiamano kills a new player I will report it to the devs.

11. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Your name is a fitting insult against me sir, you attempt to attack my courage and my family to invoke a response. After the time has passed and all has aged if you still have the courage to take a stand I will enjoy removing the knife you stuck in my back while I slept and placing it firmly in your forehead while you watch in agony seeing the fate of your impending demise. I still chose to stand by the Truth of my words and hold to the contract we engaged with your town.

Sciamano cannot kill people who aren't approved by the Oracle for PvP. Unless they flag for PvP then they are no longer taking this choice without executing their own free will to engage in player combat. I think it should be obvious that at that point you no longer have the choice to oppress that person and keep them from their own victory or demise... the fight is theirs to be had. A valiant man would step in and fight on their behalf, where is your Courage to defend these so-called "new players that are griefed."?

(ooc: yeah, my brother is a murderer and a PK... we don't see eye to eye on a lot of that... I don't condone killing people like that but... alas... the devs made pvp in this game and it is attracting PKs. You knew YEARS ago that he was a PK and that Malus was to be populated with roughians and you agreed to this RP. Are you saying now that you don't agree with consensual PVP and that people should be forced to pass a william imposed fitness test before they can fight people that you deem unworthy of honor? come on... I hope this doesn't get changed from an RP to a systems conversation because that system would suck... it would work if they did some sort of a "qualifier" test to show you knew controls but... beyond that? nah. let's keep this in RP and not in systems... make a new thread for systems and use the feedback forum)

Golem Dragon likes this.
  12. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I believe I have a say in this and I completely disagree with you. Its actually very hypocritical. I have to respond to this character assassination of Will. I really hate drama but this has to be said.

I am a third party here since I left OoV at that time and went to a third party guild.

This is my opinion and I haven't shared this with anyone until now and would have stayed silent until this character assassination.

I only saw Violation three times in 5 months for short periods of time (I think 2 guild meetings). I saw Violation once in the first 4 months. In fact, I spent many months asking myself why I was in a guild which the GM didn't even play the game. Will/Vox ran all the guild meetings I was in and seemed to me like he was the GM of OoV. I seemed to me that for the 5 months I was in the guild, these two guys kept it running. Will/Vox sent me extremely long RP emails where they had written up great order based OoV RP statements which also included my PoT. They were clearly invested in the guild as was Luca when it came to recruiting. Violation was a true no-show in the guild.

I decided to leave after Will/Vox left and I don't blame them at all. near the end, after last wipe Violation started showing up to those meetings. the last meeting I was in was in was right after Will left and Violation went on an hour tirade (about how the only thing that mattered to him was his family playing the game) which I thought was a complete insult to Will, I was shocked. I lost all respect for him as a leader at this point, it was truly terrible, drama to the extreme. Will sat there the entire time and took it. Vox was clearly pissed off enough that he dropped the guild right there. I don't blame him, thats when I knew I was leaving.

To this day, I haven't heard a word from anyone in OoV yet Will and Vox talk to me all the time in game and even though we are in different guilds, we still have a relationship.

13. Duke William of Serenite

Lol impending doom your 5 person guild is going to see to my demise. keep dreaming .

Your brother has two ways to do this. One he gets in a group with said newbie he then wait for a heal so then the players pvp flag goes on. Then schiamano breaks group and kills them. The second way is that he simply stand invisible in front of mobs and when said newbie attacks and clicks accept to the message on his screen he goes pvp enabled and gets killed. The last time he tried to do this I got some guys to kill them. I am helping a new player and your bro is trying to kill them.

Now you already know this as he is your brother. I am just glad that everyone sees right through your BS.

14. Insinious FizzleThorpe

Insinious FizzleThorpe Avatar

Holy smokes this almost makes me sad I sold my acct.. maybe just maybe.. things like this will entice me back.. (Hook line and sinker damnit)

Rinaldi, Elnoth, Alley Oop and 5 others like this.
  15. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

wow... so many things i could say here, but I just see no point. I wont be able to change any minds. Both parties just need to no longer communicate with or about each other for the next month. As an outsider and taking all information I think I have a pretty clear view on what is wrong here and it is something that I dont see ever being fixed due to stubbornness.

16. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

You walk along the streets of town and you notice a poster, you recognize the seal along the side as a symbol used in official communications and public notices from the Phoenix Republic. Remembering that you've seen similar posters elsewhere, curiosity gets the best of you and you pick this one up to read it.

The notice reads as follows:

PHOENIX REPUBLIC DEPLOYS PEACEKEEPING FORCES TO GRUNVALD​

As of this morning Count Kazyn Phoenixfyre of the Phoenix Republic released a public statement on the subject of the sudden appearance of Phoenix Republic troops in encampments just along the Grunvald borders. These forces first appeared early saturday evening with the rapid construction of what appeared to be a makeshift command fort just outside of Savernoc Timberlands. Over the next three days soldiers wearing the unmistakable uniform of the Republic Ranger Corps were spotted patrolling along the Grunvald borders as well as setting up smaller lookout camps along the border.

"Citizens of Novia,

It should be known by now that the Phoenix Republic is not keen on conflict. It is our opinion that our world has suffered far too much from heinous and unnecessary conflict in the years past. That said, I have come to realize in my tenure leading the republic that there are times when conflict seems inevitable and strength becomes necessary. Sometimes, it is the strength in camaraderie within our allies that drives us to show strength in arms to protect our brothers and sisters - both on Elysium and abroad.

The tensions currently transpiring in the region of grunvald have been especially troubling. The potential threat of escalation to armed conflict is even more disturbing. The citizens residing in the free city of vengeance and the Order of Vengeance guild which presides over them have been long time allies of the Republic. A threat to our friends has always been as good as a threat to our own people. While we do not desire conflict, we will do everything we can to prevent or - if need be - resolve it for the safety and peace of the innocent. An armed conflict in Grunvald may threaten to spill over into Midmaer and beyond. Escalation could also represent a threat to many others who do also wish to be free of conflict and strife.

Last friday, I signed an executive order authorizing the deployment of the 1st Republic Ranger Corps along the Grunvald border. These troops, led by Lieutenant General Amara John, will be instructed not to engage in any offensive measures but instead to keep the peace, reinforce our allies in any defensive measured deemed necessary and prevent any conflict from spilling outside of the region. I will be working personally with the local leadership to ensure our presence is not disruptive to the locals and also to ensure that our forces do not do undue harm to any innocents in the process of keeping the peace.

It is my hope that peace and common sense prevail in this matter. We want to use this time to caution our friends and allies that war is never the answer, and urge them to find peaceful resolution to the tensions currently beset upon the regions. We will, nevertheless, stand by in the mutual defense of our allies from unprovoked attack. I urge the disruptive forces in the region to also see reason and not to try and test the resolve of our forces in the interest of keeping the peace. If you test us, you will fail.

May peace prevail, and Sequanna bless you all.

- Count Kazyn Phoenixfyre

17. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

Well, you see my post so you see where some in the alliance stand at least ;)

Duke Lorimus likes this.
  18. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Starman, I don't know you from a stranger. You are absolutely right that I missed about 90% of those meetings while I worked on my garage. If you visited the guild forum you would have seen a video of that and you would have seen regular updates from me. I don't make those things public though. That's your choice you didn't interact with that, as the forum information was in the guild message in the game. In the fact of the matter you are responding to this and acting sincerely hurt I'm going to respond as a person on earth, Joe, and not an Avatar in a RP, Violation. I'm sorry you feel this way. The truth of the matter is very clear, I did contact you and you said you wanted to be left out of it and you didn't want to have things explained. I gave you a chance and then space when you declined ( source: http://i.imgur.com/IhvZlVG.png ). I spent over six months remodeling my garage and in that time William caused a lot of issues with splitting things apart. It took me a while to get things sorted out and you joined us in that time, so did a few others, and we're far from hurting over William leaving after the way he left but the majority of our guild is still in OoV and the few new players that left... it stinks because we thought you guys would be good people. We're now trying to enjoy our time in this game by RPing the split from william and making it part of our history. I hope it doesn't impact how you want to play this game or how you see people who play this game. William has said things in the game and out of the game that were very hurtful and claimed a lot of things that are factually wrong.

He struck first in our leaders thread with words of hate IRL.
    He struck first while I was AFK via one of his members, they screen shot this and posted it around to other guilds trying to drum up war IN GAME
    He struck first on the forums as well IRL
    I'm sitting back trying to think of a way to solve all of this without reporting him and move on and the only option is: a really cool RP war! Let's do what he wants! So that's what I'm doing. I'm telling my story of my Avatar and how it would react to this situation. I don't want to see this change from what it is meant to be (a chance to make a huge pvp event) into something else (a flamewar or a place where people get victimized). I want this to be kept on track. William doesn't want to be part of OoV. His armies General, as he terms him, came in our TS3 and said he'd be up for a big war. We started planning this war. Due to how I roleplay: truth and love as an avatar living in a town of courage, I couldn't just go to war. So we instead created this cool down period and I'm roleplaying this whole grievance thing against him. PaxLair doesn't even have allies yet but we mark them as allies... their official stance is that they don't exist! A lot of this is whimsical RP to try and keep a game fun for a lot of people with both real life and in-game grievances against William. If you're getting a different story I'm sorry for that and I hope you don't take any of it personal.

I hope this adds clarity to what you're trying to sort out. William and Vox were never the guild leaders. William was a Guild Master. Vox was a very short term member who quit, sold his account, then bought back into a game and was around for a couple months. The way he quit with harsh words and his drunken nights where he made harsh comments about people have gone to show he's not a great fit for OoV. Neither William or Vox will ever be allowed back into the guild due to this.

Our Guild Masters have been:
    HONESTY: Lukashka->Lorimus
    LOVE: Violation->William (the same one we have this RP in the forum about)->EternalKnight
    COURAGE: Sciamano -> Violation->Arkah EMPstrike->Violation

Each one is supposed to represent a principle, Lorimus is Truth, Eternal Knight is Love, and I am Courage (I was supposed to be love but gave it to William because he said it would fit his character to the T and he really wanted the story I was telling with the town named Serenite, so he purchased that town and said it was for the guild and named it Serenite to fit all of that... literally 40+ pages of story that I already have written that I'm going back to rewrite because of how he decided to change his RP... totally fine, that's on him, it's my fault for investing my time into him and him leaving). This is an RP sir... nothing more, nothing less.

This is a video game designed to have fun and I really hope a lot of PKers read this and get excited because we're about to have a "coming out" party for our PK guild. It's being born out of this dramatic split, as William wants it to be. It's been in the plan for years. He's not part of the guild anymore but I'm looking at what's best for the game and trying to roll with the punches here. There's a lot of rich story that you will never be part of because you chose to leave and I take no offense to that. We have a dozen player quests that we'll expose to the public and I have another dozen just for my guild... already written. I really hope you enjoy your game but respectfully ask you to stop standing on the sidelines getting half a story and then coming in confused as to what's happening and why and taking shots at people.

I also hope the RPers get excited to realize there is a lot of rich RP PvP available in this game and that there is rich RP here as well. I don't see a lot of people willing to take situations that are out of their control and turn them into RP. That's all I'm doing. William wants to leave, he wanted to be rude about it, he wanted to spread rumors about us, I'm just playing along how my Avatar would. I'm not attacking the person and I'm telling you right now I have his phone number and he has mine. We have talked on the phone since he left. If I felt things were out of control here I'd probably call him. I haven't. I think he wants to have all of this happen because he wants to share in what he perceives as my fame... which I don't really have. I hid for a long time because of getting flamed by people so this new group, the one you are part of, doesn't know me. That's OK with me. I love my guild and I will really enjoy the next 20 years of gaming with them. I hope you don't personally have any anxiety or stress over any of what you see here.

This thread is simply an RP. This is of Williams choosing and I'm just playing along. He said he wanted to RP a war, he said he caused the guild to split, he said he wanted this to be like a GoT thing... cool writs with RP is all of that. I'm not doing it for his sake, I'm doing it because I enjoy RP and I see it creates the lowest chance of a rift while still controlling the RP of my character within this community.

Hope that clears things up perfectly as I did receive notice from a moderator that things were very confusing as to what was going on here.

To spoil what happens next, Sciamano is going to declare war on them and see if william accepts it or not. We have answers either way already ready to go... it's up to william how this plays out. We're just doing it publicly because we thought it would be the best way to show our allies what's going on, why, and include it in our guild's history.

Bodhbh Dearg and Duke Lorimus like this.
  19. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Knight of New Britannia and Governor of Port Phoenix,
    Count Kazyn Phoenixfyre,

I appreciate your aid in these times as another eye seeking to keep peace is one we may need. The 3 years of peace is something we always appreciate assitance with. I also would seek your council on matters after this time has passed and hope you would spend time in our court if called upon. As to the peacekeeper you are sending we encourage him to eat our food and drink our wine as he may find need! We encourage all peacekeepers in this area and hope to continue to provide a peaceful place for many to live into the future.

(ooc: that's the goal! Hope to see you back soon!)

Duke Lorimus likes this.
  20. Duke William of Serenite

If you want a cool RP war then stop attacking my new members in Soltown when they head out to adventure. Stop trying to recruit my members. Stop calling me a liar to my guild members behind my back.

Stop trying to dismantle my guild because yours has failed. Stop dragging my members into teamspeak. Stop sending my members tells and harassing them constantly.

Ask anyone in OOV if I have tried to talk to them to recruit them to my guild. I have more honor than you have in your entire body in my pinky.

If your guys kill one of my Soltown newbies again by exploiting the PVP mechanic I will report it to a developer.

Also dont even go there your brother started all this when he pulled my guy off the cliff in Shardfall Grunvald. After that they fought and your brother came running back to you and you then declared us neutral. After the fight I asked why he attacked Schiamano and he responded he pulled me off the cliff at the 3 dragons. So again you keep trying to feed the community lies and its getting you nowhere.

But I dont really care who drew first blood. What matters is you and I want a cool RP war.

I will see you at the PVP event on Wednesday. You can either send your assasins to disrupt the EVL event or you can bring a warrior to fight with some honor. Either choice is ok with me as long as your not griefing the new players coming to the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.