By Mandate of The Order of Vengeance (an emissary note to HSoG)

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Violation Clauth, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrathPhoenix

WrathPhoenix Avatar

OTC has an obligation to defend their home, the town of vengeance, as they were given a place to live there. OTC is not required to keep that same peacable agreement to their behavior outside of vengeance. They will attack, they will murder, they will do what they do. Have even done so to us and we've responded in kind to them - but never blamed the order of vengeance for their actions. We have the capability to defend our lands and have done so, and will do so again. When and if conflict comes we settle it with the aggressor.

Different areas and regions, different laws and expectations. It is difficult of course, but understanding the context of each organization is important if you intend to be looked at seriously on a geopolitical scale.

2. Vox Aquila

Vox Aquila Avatar

Sometimes the truth is right in front of you. All you have to do is open your eyes and see it.

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I read more into this thread (now that I finally got the chance). We're mixing too much of the Real Life with the Role-Play. I'm going to lock the thread and ask that we keep those two separate (and the RL out of the forums in this case). RP side is excellent, just start a new thread on it please.

Thanks,
    Berek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.