Calling all livestreamers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Berek, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daedwax

Daedwax Avatar

I stream at Twitch.tv/Daedwax from 8am - 12pm PST from Mon-Friday. I'm adding a late night stream from 8pm - 12pm PST Tue - Thursday.

2. TalonZorch

TalonZorch Avatar

Hello!

I am streaming on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/talonzorch

I stream in german language at 19:00 MEZ every monday, where I am showing the Update of the Avatar of the preceeding friday in german language. Also I stream together with Kisha in the evening in the week where wo play the game.

An event for monday 20:00 MEZ that will be streamed: The Grannus Colossus - I will lead a group of adventurers through the challenges of this colossus.

---

Hallo!

Ich streame auf https://www.twitch.tv/talonzorch
    Ich streame in Deutsch um 19:00 MEZ jeden Montag. In diesem Stream erkläre ich das Update of the Avatar des vorangegangenen Freitag in deutscher Sprache.
    In der Woche streame ich abends auch zusammen mit Kisha. Wir spielen dann das Spiel, und wenn Questtexte auftauchen werden diese on the fly übersetzt.

Es gibt Montag den 16.04.2018 ein Event um 20:00 MEZ: Der Grannus Koloss. Ich führe eine Gruppe Abenteurer durch die Herausforderungen dieses Kolosses. Wer den Grannus Koloss ebenfalls aufsuchen muss um die Vermillion Linse zu suchen - ist herzlich eingeladen.

Treffpunkt ist 20:00 MEZ auf der Weltkarte beim Grannus Koloss.

Bitte schreibt mich im Spiel an.

Aurelius Morgenstern

3. Vaden Wraithblade

Vaden Wraithblade Avatar

Hello I'm https://www.twitch.tv/mystictickles
    Twitch Affiliate /Variety Streams/Super Chill.
    9pm Cst - ?? (usually ends when my eyes start shutting involuntarily) Mon Wens Fri w/ a surprise weekend stream sometimes.
    Play mostly RPG with the occasional FPS

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

5. Guilford

Guilford Avatar

Hi guys im streaming all days after work (18 h - 00 h)

https://www.twitch.tv/panarev

Most of the time playing with friends and farming =)

Speaking in PT and ENG

6. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Friday nights I simulcast my show, The Beat of Novia, on Avatars Radio and on Twitch Friday nights from 8pm-12am NBT/cst. Tune in in-game on your Aether Amps, at AvatarsRadio.com and on my Twitch channel.

I'll also be broadcasting The Beat of Novia on Twitch while playing the game evenings and weekends at random. Listen to my personal playlists while I craft, explore and fight through Novia.

[​IMG]
    https://www.twitch.tv/alleinedragonfyre

7. n00bjames

n00bjames Avatar

Hey there! I'd love to be included. I'm a new streamer and new SOTA player, but I LOVE the game and play & stream daily! I'm designing a Druid class out of Ranged, Earth, Water, and Taming/
    • www.twitch.tv/n00bjames (those are zeros)
    • Daily at 4pm EST
    • Yes, I want to be included in the calendar.
    • I'm a variety streamer, laid back, but I love end game content. I'm new to SOTA but absolutely love it and stream it daily.
    • I go by "James"
    • My in game character is Astramelan Frost

8. Fungus

Fungus Avatar

Big shout out to @Dulayne we in DoD love his evening (european time) streams and all listen while killing stuff (and not him when he ventured in to pvp zone on stream) Very easy going, not sure about his Nickleback song selections but he's a great sport letting us song request from Mr Blobby, Sex Pistols through to Adele as we play.

His only issue is he's a brummie, but we'll forgive him as not blessed to have come from the Black Country ;)

Dulayne likes this.
  9. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Oh how much I love you brummy bashers! :D

I love the whole inclusion aspect I bring to the stream, anything goes as long as everyone is respectful to each other. That is to me what makes a great channel! The only sad thing is some times, you will end up getting people request Nickleback and you are outta luck at that point! :D

Seriously though Fungus, thank you for your kind feedback and it means a lot when I hear people enjoy the show. I look forward to more great times with the community, it has been a great five weeks so far!

10. Gyzarus

Gyzarus Avatar

Alphaine here, I will do a live stream soon when my PC is ready this week. I am starting my own Academy Channel on Discord for Sota. I won't be fancy with my word, but only show a game can really offer. I had my past videos in youtube under Alphaine Nine channel. I believe i did an ingame wedding video, last year.

11. Lady Kathleen

Lady Kathleen Avatar

Lady Kathleen here, running as Kat Kalagaz, Kat Kal or Katz in Shroud of the Avatar

I stream at Lady Kathleen's Enchanted Realm http://www.twitch.tv/lady_kathleen

Streaming in the Mornings Monday - Friday (Times range from 6 am to noon CST)

Now that we have reruns - Play those over the weekend

I hate headsets so you hear what I hear while streaming.

Wench, Dulayne, Brewton and 1 other person like this.
  12. Calindel

Calindel Avatar

I haven't streamed in a while since I got a new job and moved into a new home, but plan to start up again soon.
    I played a little SotA before I stopped, and have been enjoying it alot offline lately. Mainly I want to post here to say I will check out the other streamers who have posted here, (I have seen a few already) and support as much as I can ^_^

13. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

thanks for the spiffy cloak @Berek !

[​IMG]

Rada Torment, Engel and Berek like this.
  14. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Looking good!

15. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Can someone point me to where the calendar is? I have literally scoured the main site and forums a few times now for a good period of time and I cant find it 0.o

16. Doctorface

Doctorface Avatar

you got a cloak? SPECIAL!

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  17. dbrinks

dbrinks Avatar

Stream Www.twitch.tv/dbrinks most nights
    Come chill, follow, and chat it up
    Love this game and community

18. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I'm going to be streaming tomorrow (Saturday, 6/23) at my usual time, 10AM NBT (Central, GMT-5).

This week, I'll be undertaking the quests for Fiona FitzOwen to obtain her armor, lute, and triple crossbow. During the stream, I have ten Steam keys for the game (thanks @Chris!) that I'll be giving away to anyone in my Twitch chat. So if you are currently in a trial player and want to upgrade, or have a friend that is interested in the game but hasn't shelled out the cash yet, jump on and let me know. At the end of the stream (around noon) I'll be giving the keys away randomly to anyone who requests one.

Thanks for joining us, and welcome to New Britannia!

Jaesun likes this.
  19. Wosqet

Wosqet Avatar

Twitch.tv/wosqet

Currently just having "chill" streams untill i feel rdy to pvp

20. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I've noticed that there is a streaming channel on Discord with a SotaBot announcement when streams go live. How do I get added to the list of twitch accounts that it watches?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.