Can I get some clarification on the Bug Forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bridge Troll, May 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

[​IMG]
    I got a message similar to this a week or so ago. I understood what happened then. I made an unrelated comment. Fair enough. Rude execution, but I could figure it out.

Today I was watching a stream where somebody else got this message about their post, and I tried to explain to them that I would imagine that the issue was that they were saying the bug should have been titled differently, in order to be more clear, but maybe "they" (whoever gets to rudely delete) felt that it should have been its own ticket.

My post today was my first as a member of the bug brigade. I was careful in my wording and stated that I wanted to verify that it was still occurring. The post right above mine had done the same - verified that it was still occurring a few weeks ago. I was a bit shocked by the deletion because of that.

So - what are the "rules" of trying to help out with a bug? And is it possible that these deletions could be handled with a little more care to the players who are trying to help?

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

A thread still with the status [Submitted] has not been fixed yet. But if you have additional information on the bug and how to replicate it, that may be helpful. That’s just my basic understanding of how it works.

3. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

PArt of the confusion is that I was told that as a member of the bug brigade, one of the duties is to verify...

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

When a report has the [Submitted] status it has already been verified to be happening.

Alley Oop and Bridge Troll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.