Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can not place Magic Mirror Dungeon in my Row how or Basement

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Vallend, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallend

Vallend Avatar

I have a Magic Mirror Dungeon Entrance that I can not place anywhere in my Wood & Plaster Four-Story (Row) house or the Stone & Timber 5-Story Basement under it. I had hoped to place it in the basement area but no such luck. Are many people having this problem with row houses and if so when will it be fixed?

Witcheypoo likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

placing in basements was disabled. it was possible on qa, but people were getting stuck in a basement/dungeon loop. i don't know what the plan is for that.

placing in a home will only work on the first floor. as i recall the mirrors are a bit tall: they might simply be too tall for your row home. i don't know whether the difference in height is small enough that they can fudge it for row homes; it'd be nice if they did.

i HAVE seen people manage to place the mirror outside their row home in front, depending on the shape of the house.

Spoon likes this.
  3. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

I hope they resolve the basement issue. i'd very much like to place mine there.

Fenris

4. Ameresta Trilon

Ameresta Trilon Avatar

The Viking row home has a more open design and might be tall enough to allow this item to be placed on the first floor.

5. Tila Tenderfoot

Tila Tenderfoot Avatar

You definitely can place the mirror dungeon in front of the Viking row. We have one in festival.

The space is too tight for craftable/default rows, as well as storefront rows.

6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I find it odd that it has to be on main level of the house. I saw pregame pics of the mirror and it looked like it was in a green house.....i may be wrong but looked that way to me. And it wasnt a storefront house as the scenery outside the windows was high up. So not sure now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.