Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can Practice Dummy please be made PoT Place-able?

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by Aartemis, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

Many PRT's and NPC towns have Training/Skilling areas with Practice dummies and archery ranges. It is not cost effective to use a paid lot for this purpose and trying to use a corner of a lot is not much room. Can we get this functionality along with archery targets?

Also, I am not sure why it is designated as an NPC on lots either. Is it because of it's interactive ability?

Glantor Edge, Putzaroo, Net and 2 others like this.
  2. Selene

Selene Avatar

I think it has to be an npc to target it/do damage. Not sure how it would work off lot.. it might interfere with your NPC merchant limit.

Net likes this.
  3. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

Makes sense. It would be nice to have the choice to place it if we wanted, even if it effected the NPC Merchant limit.

4. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Might be another one of those NPC limiting factors waiting for the great optimization beast of yore to release it from it's iron chains.

x_Selene_x likes this.
  5. Glantor Edge

Glantor Edge Avatar

I agree with the OP, having a permanent Gustball aka Practice Dummy out on your POT will help make it more attractive to draw players to visit.

The practice dummy effectively acts as a melee or archery target already, but I do agree that having a wider variety would be good for beautifying the town!

Sorry to suggest this, but can we have Ornate versions of the practice dummy and archery targets as well? Yes, yes, it will be Add On Store exclusives and cost real money, but beauty is worth the price ya? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.