Can we please get rid of young dragons in random encounters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schulz, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

So you have a roughly 1/4, 1/5 chance of getting a dragon in the stag/wolf encounters. (Hint, piles of sulfurous ash on the ground) They are worthless as pets and have no loot table except scales. It is a bit frustrating to work through five encounters, finally getting the dragon encounter and ending up with a silly youth. If they need to exist in game (I was excited when they first appeared until they were a terrible pet) put them in a normal zone.

End of rant,

Van

2. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

As a tamer I need a place to find the different color young dragons to tame (more for collecting and selling than using in combat but still). SO I have a different suggestion. How about each dragon encounter after you kill the deer or wolves a young dragon always spawns, but then after killing him a full size dragon of the same color spawns. I agree the young dragons need better loot though.

Sorgin Txakal, Elgarion, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:(Anything larger makes Time Lord Melted Toasties :(
    [​IMG]

Elgarion and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Schulz

Schulz Avatar

Gwendolyn, that would be an excellent idea. When I was taming I liked to do the same thing as you, collect them all. But also as former tamer, I was frustrated by the same problem. Every major tamable, (unicorn and nightmares excepted but you don't get a young tamable version of either to my knowledge) have a zone they might be in to tame them. Never a sure thing, but you knew where to go to try to find one. They are not particularly hard to kill, if you are hunting in a Tier 5 you would be able to handle one. (maybe with a struggle for a newer tier 5 player)

Time Lord, anytime you want to kill some dragons, give me (Van) a shout in game. Happy to tank, if you want to kill them. :)

Van

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.