Can you recommend a good Mage Wep & Armor vendor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Manxis, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manxis

Manxis Guest

Hi,
    I'm new to the game and I'm slowly leveling away.
    When I first started a very nice gentleman set me up with my first armor and a wand. I've been leveling with it ever since.
    I just hit level 40 and thinking I may want to start looking for replacement gear or perhaps upgrades. Not sure, I'm very much on my own in game.

Can anyone recommend some good Mage weapon and Armor vendors?
    My my home is Aerie bank but I have been grinding near Owls Head so either area would be ideal I guess

Thanks!

Jaesun likes this.
  2. Brian4

Brian4 Avatar

I would try to make it to the Brittany area there is many POT's in that area setup as Markets. Take your Time to visit many of them before deciding what you want a best way for me to remember prices n stats is taking screenshots and comparing them put them in folders labeled with the town your in. You can Friend me in-game I'm always in that area

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Manxis

Manxis Guest

Wow! You really have an organized system! Thanks for the recommendation. I Pass through there on the way to Aerie a lot these days. I'll make a point to explore it a bit more!

Boo Ladedada and Jaesun like this.
  4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

I'm on hols at the moment, but I picked up a lovely set of mage cloth doing a simple quest... Somewhere.... Im wracking my brains but an npc in a town asked me to go find a set of clothes from a mob, which I did and I got this lovely set of robes. I've several times researched upgrades (as they are un-dyable) and really struggled to find anything significantly better from crafters up to around +10.

I wish I could remember the quest location, but some kind soul may drop in here and help. The challenge getting the hand in clothing was pretty simple, so this is a great early mage set to grab. It has pretty good generic Mage stats for Int and Focus so would be good for any Mage tree for a while at least.

Edit: Ariel Rosehaven Order of Truth gear.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I can make you a custom set that is inexpensive and will fit your needs. I'll send you a pm.

Jaesun likes this.
  6. Armeleon Vesaz

Armeleon Vesaz Avatar

Check out Crafters Town POT a few towns south of Brit. Several high level crafters sell their wares there (inlcuding me) on shared vendors categorized by type of item.

7. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

For mid level gear I would recommend the quest from Ariel Rosehaven in Aerie, see https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...artifact-database-reboot.132158/#post-1097457
    At the moment the gear has no weight and does not loose max durability (this will be changed in one of the next releases).
    Else just look around at different markets and decide on how much you can spend.
    Especially for weapons I prefer higher durability over better stats.

Jaesun likes this.
  8. athlaka

athlaka Avatar

Greetings @Manxis, Where ever you find your amor or weapons remember to hover on the item and hold the control key down. It shows you all the stats that each part of the armor or weapon adds. For instance what stats does an iron binding vs a bronze binding provide. I know in Novia Market, south of Central Britanny, there is Robyn Hood's 3 vendors. One that has heavy
    armor, one for light, and one for melee weapons. Happy hunting.

9. Xeng

Xeng Avatar

Our vendors are having a wide varity of different items from beginner to high level items, most of them are sold for material cost only. To be found in the Knight's Watch, which is an embedded town in Kingsport ( Ferry from Brittany to Hidden Vale -> Enter Kingsport -> Wagon to Knight's Watch ), directly next to the Oracle near the blessing wells

10. Manxis

Manxis Guest

Thanks for all the great replies! I got totally sorted out last night!

Luca Xante and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.