Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot find the magic merchant to turn in "survey" quest in the new Yew, Celestis or Aerie

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Kelly O'Shay, Feb 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

2/4/2018 9:06 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12212
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 GPU RAM: 2018
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.728.Date.01.30.18
    Area: Novia_R5_City_Broochash
    Area Display Name: Broochash
    Loc: (80.7, 38.2, 149.2)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjVfQ2l0eV9Ccm9vY2hhc2h8fCg4MC42ODksIDM4LjE5MywgMTQ5LjE5KXwoMCwgMC42NCwgMCwgMC43NjgpfDcxLjI3ODR8MjkuMDg3MzF8MTIuMDI0NQ==

Noticed that my alt avatar Kit Murphy had not finished the R49 side quests to get the special gloves. She lacked the plate gloves of courage and the cloth gloves of truth. I managed to get the plate gloves of courage with some help, then finally after searching for the quest in many wolf encounters, got the survey quest to get the cloth gloves of truth. I chose Yew. My Party member Kelly O'Shay got the quest also, but didn't get to pick a city. That's probably a bug also.

But, when in Yew, I could not find a magic vendor to turn in the quest. So I tried Celestis, and also could not find a magic vendor to turn in the quest. Then I tried Aerie, but could not find a magic vendor to turn in the quest. Then I went to Broochash and was able to turn in the quest and answer the survey questions and get the gloves of truth.

When you un-clone a city or town, I would recommend that you remember to put back all of the npcs. Especially the ones who are quest npcs.

2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

The magic vendor in Yew is In a globe house. You need to take an elevator up to reach him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.