Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot move/replace dungeon entrance - Dragon Entrance

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Dulayne, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

05/16/2019 23:41
    Title: Cannot move/replace dungeon entrance - Dragon Entrance
    Reproduction Rate: 1 time, but it is persistent, the entrance would go onto another lot fine, but not my one.
    Blocker? Yes - I have a dungeon on the lot in question, so I cannot get into it.
    Details:

I have a town lot with a Lord Benefactor (Town) House (my own deed). I had the entrance placed down on the ground, in front of the steps. I was then attempting to lay pavers around it and then found that I could not move it. I placed it back into my bag and then the dungeon would not go down again. As I said in the "Reproduction rate" part, the dungeon entrance would place on another village lot. I did not try to get into the dungeon on there, as I would not be sure if it would break it.

Steps to Reproduce:

Try to move the dungeon. I also tried to resize the entrance, but to no avail. I then put it in my bags and here we are. It did not matter if there were or were not pavers underneath the entrance. (There were pavers attached).

I have even tried to relog and this has not cleared up the changes. So it appears something either is stuck under the ground/mesh issue. Or it could maybe be some form of sync issue in placing a room that acts as a port to a dungeon/basement?

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 16334
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 4072
    SotA.Win.64.977.Date.05.16.19
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (6.7, 36.0, -288.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KDYuNzQ4LCAzNiwgLTI4OC43NDcpfCgwLCAtMSwgMCwgLTAuMDI4KXw4OTYuODA0OXw0MC4wODY3fDQuMzU3ODMz

2. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Just to update on this, I placed the dungeon and the house into the magic mover and then put them both back. This fixed the issue, so something somewhere in placing it had to have gone wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.