Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot play game since Release 26

Discussion in 'Release 28 Bug Forum' started by Tychicus, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tychicus

Tychicus Avatar

Since Release 26, I still cannot play SotA. I can log into the game but after I log in I then get an error message saying that SotA has stopped running and it kicks me out of the game. I was able to play the game BEFORE Release 26 and since that release I have NOT been able to play the game on my laptop. This is the message I am getting: : "Shroud of the Avatar.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." Like I have said I could play the game until Release 26 and since then I cannot play it.
    Below is the stats for my laptop.
    Lenovo PC laptop
    Processor -- AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD RADEON R5 GRAPHICS.
    6GB RAM Windows 8

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game several times, I am playing the game thru the SotA launcher, I did a "Disk Cleanup" on it, I have tried to Run the game as an Administrator and still cannot play Sota. This has been going on now since the Release 26 so PLEASE help me with this.
    P.S. Also I have a 5 year old Toshiba laptop with only 4GB RAM and I can play it on that...it is slow but at least I can play it where as my new Lenovo (6 Months old) I cannot... Any help in this matter will be appreciated !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.