Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Cannot water crop on some spots in large planting bed

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Woodchuck, Jul 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

07/22/2018 14:58
    Title: Cannot water crop on some spots in large planting bed
    Reproduction Rate: have not reproduced as I am encountering this on the 3rd watering cycle (3 of 4 waterings)
    Blocker? No
    Details: See screenshot of spots that cannot be watered. On the 1st and 2nd waterings of the crop (mandrake root), there were no problems. However, when I tried to water for the 3rd time I noticed 3 spots did not have the "wet" soil and could not be watered (bucket of water did not get used), no matter how many times I tried to water. Tried both the single spot water application mechanic, and also the area watering skill, but neither could water these 3 specific spots.
    Steps to Reproduce: seems to be random (not sure what is different/wrong because all seeds were sown at same time using area sow skill), and this bug is only happening on 3rd watering cycle (1st and 2nd waterings were fine).
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 24475
    GPU: AMD RADEON R9 M390 GPU RAM: 2029
    SotA.Win.64.808.Date.07.19.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Dawn's Keep
    Area Display Name: Dawn's Keep
    Loc: (199.9, 45.0, 58.9)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERhd24ncyBLZWVwfCgxOTkuODcyLCA0NS4wMDMsIDU4Ljg2Nil8KDAsIDAuOTMsIDAsIDAuMzY3KXw3NTMuNjM0Nnw1MS41MTUyNXw3LjIzNzM3Ng==

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.