Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't kill Lord Harcourt Drumplemouth

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Helvig Ingvildsdottir, Apr 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I am determined to kill Lord Drumplemouth in Aerie. My first reply to him was "I am here to kill you", after which he replied something about not being easily thwarted, then I said goodbye, and that's it. I could not attack him. I tried again, same thing. Then I agreed to find the truth, came back to him afterwards, and said "Truth be damned now you die". He again replied that he's not so easily thwarted, and I had to end the conversation through "goodbye", after which he reminded me to come back and bring more coins of the Obsidian.

I think this is broken. How is an avatar supposed to kill the Lord?

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Did you use your attack powers, or wait for auto-attack?

3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I double clicked him which only resulted in opening the dialogue.

Also double clicking in war mode opened the dialogue. I had to use tab to select him and then a combat glyph. Even after being attacked, the lord did not defend himself but kept walking around. And even after opening combat, auto-attack did not work, so I had to constantly use combat glyphs on him to take him down. I think this is not very intuitive, but it worked.

Could you please move this to the release feedback forum? It is not a bug, it seems, but I'd still like to give feedback on the poor user guidance in this case. It's simply not intuitive. :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.