Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't open vendors, gate levers, banks

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Witch Craft, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witch Craft

Witch Craft Avatar

I was in owls Head and my double click does not work to open any vendors, bank, skill trainer and gate levers

Leelu likes this.
  2. redfish

redfish Avatar

Its because double clicks and double key taps don't work at the moment if you have low FPS. To raise FPS, you'd need to either lower your graphics settings, or shrink the size of your window.

If you don't want to do that, its still possible to perform an action using the E key if you have mouselook mode on.

Leelu and Lained like this.
  3. Nhili Dragon

Nhili Dragon Avatar

Why was all working before rel32 now doors won't open until you wait for a while and the same with looting bodies. Something with unity or what? :eek:

4. redfish

redfish Avatar

It wasn't always working for everyone... but they added a lot of improvements to the graphics, so the performance is a lot worse than it was if you have all the options on.

Leelu likes this.
  5. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

server congestion

Leelu likes this.
  6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Thank goodness for the E key! But it is so noticeably worse. I hope they didn't tighten up the double-click threshold timing because I don't know why they would, but please, please give us a slider to lengthen the double-click threshold!

7. Nhili Dragon

Nhili Dragon Avatar

So improvements mean worse experience for me and others that were having no problems before :(

8. redfish

redfish Avatar

Chris said that they should be able to improve graphics performance in the future by taking advantage of some features in newer versions of Unity. They were holding off on that because of stability problems with those new versions.

I really think it would be great for them to find a way to make double clicks and double key presses work regardless of FPS issues though. Its a bit annoying if you have a game that otherwise is acceptable to you as a player even though the FPS is low, but have to lower your graphics settings just so that it recognizes your mouse and keyboard input.

Nhili Dragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.