Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Can't zone to overmap. Keep getting "InternalServerError" from loading screen at 52% mark.

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Casey McCormick, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey McCormick

Casey McCormick Avatar

1. Title: Can't zone to overmap. Keep getting "InternalServerError" from loading screen at 52% mark.

2. Reproduction Rate: Can't reproduce now as it mysteriously fixed itself.

3. Blocker? Yes, I couldn't play the game as I couldn't access the overmap.

4. Details:
    I couldn't zone to the overmap from inside Brittany Estates.
    During the loading screen for the overmap, I kept getting "InternalServerError".
    This error happens after the "Novia: Building Map" phase and during the "Novia: Coordinating Data" phase on the loading screen, at the 52% mark.
    I also tried logging in directly to overmap. No success, still the same error.
    I also tried using my recall scroll which recalled me to Brittany Estates (I originally got this error when I was in Novia Market and trying to exit to the overmap).
    Still got the same error when I tried to exit to the overmap.

Edit:
    I managed to log on to the overmap again. The following details what happened:
    a) I tried loading to the overmap directly from the main menu, but got the same "InternalServerError" again.
    b) I did nothing and waited for the connection to time out.
    c) After waiting for about 10-15 minutes until my connection timed out and I got a [WHEAT] notice from the server.
    c) I tried loading the game directly into the overmap again and this time it worked and I managed to access my character on the overmap again.

5. Steps to Reproduce:
    When exiting a scene to the overmap, loading screen kicks me back to main menu at the 52% mark with the msg: "InternalServerError".
    This error happens after the "Novia: Building Map" phase and during the "Novia: Coordinating Data" phase on the loading screen, at the 52% mark.

6. User Specs:
    Intel i5-3570 running Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version (10.0.15063 Build 15063), 16 GB RAM.
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5, Driver Version 382.05

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.