Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Careful feedback for the hidden vale (quests), because ...

Discussion in 'Release 47 Feedback Forum' started by Paladin Michael, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

FIRST: This thread isn't meant to insert negative feedback on questparts, etc, because they are in an early state and need polish next year, as @Lum the Mad told us, with reference to the question of @Vladamir Begemot in the Telethon on Friday, 4th. November 2o17.

I just want to provide some thoughts.

@Lum the Mad, @Sannio ,
    when you rework the scenes next year, please consider this:

1. I liked the quests(ideas) in hidden Vale. And I would miss them, starting in Braemar later next year! And I guess, others, who did them, too ...
    Well, Braemar was my first "hometown" - beside Soltwon ;) Instead of a complete change, I wished, the story around the "red sash bandits" would be extended and the part with the mercenary and the Lych to be continued ... this could end in an epic storyline about undead/humans and - may be - an epic battle at deep Ravensmoor for the people who would like this ...

2. There are awesome places in Hidden Vale. Owls Nest with all the secret passages, deep Ravenswood and Ravensmoor, etc.

What about changing the Ravensmoor Dungeon and deep Ravenswood/-moor locations into a more HIGH TIER scenes for players with a huge experience, searching for a challenge?

This would be a great thing for all players, waiting for Episode 2 (2019?) ...
    Well, I don't know, if Hidden Vale IS the main story part for Episode 2? ;)

Thank you @Lum the Mad for the work you've done so far!

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Good suggestions, making them much harder is a great start. Make that wolf pack leader be a super giant uber wolf. The areas need to be increased in difficulty too, because by the time new players find Hidden Vale they are much higher levels.

I like the ideas of all the shady stuff going on in the region, I hope that idea continues!

Paladin Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.