Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Carpentry merchant

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Is there an alternative to Ingvar in Ardoris for the new recipes? Since he's the only carpentry merchant that anyone (myself included) knows about, his prices for the new recipes are insane.

Chatele likes this.
  2. Bundle 1

Bundle 1 Avatar

Go to Elaid's Lighthouse ... Carpentry merchant ... at the house where the 2 ships are in the dry docks

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Thanks, I'll check that out. :)

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Yes i been going to Elaid's lately. I find it hard to believe all these towns have no carpenter merchants. I mean Hello....who handles all that lumber stuff. And the only good blacksmith is in Kiln in my opinion. Makes it kinda rough when i live in the Vale and have to go all the way to Novia for a freakin merchant. If i had the funds i would buy out the carpenter and set up my own carpenter at my house. LOL.

Scraps MacMutt likes this.
  5. Scraps MacMutt

Scraps MacMutt Avatar

Ditto. I live near the Naryad Pineland zones in NW Novia with lots and lots of trees and not a carpenter with recipes to be found for miles. I feel the same way about not finding a seed merchant in the nearby town of Harvest...I mean, really, no seeds at all in a town called Harvest? :confused:

6. uhop

uhop Avatar

That explains all the trees. Put a carpenter in, and you will live near Naryad Wasteland.

This one is different. They call it Harvest hoping to attract seed salesmen.

I am based out of Brittany Fields. In spite of its clearly agricultural roots, we have no dedicated seed merchant. But there is a cook, who, for some unknown reason (breaking into new markets?) sells three types of seed in convenient batches of ~7 --- try to cover fields with those.

Clearly the current situation with the distribution of merchants is not normal. I hope that SRTL it will be addressed by Portalarium.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

spite should clearly have a carpenter. they have high demand for coffins.

8. uhop

uhop Avatar

Given that majority of weapons looted from mobs are carpenter-crafted, I would suggest that we should have more carpenters than blacksmiths.

9. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Agree about the farmer too. At least we have a farmer in Kingsport. But still. And even though i live in the Vale i don't go to Owl's Head much any more cause most of the vendors there are so jacked up they dont remember what they sell. The one merchant that sold carpentry stuff now only deals in ore/stone related stuff. So yeah. Gotta hop that boat to Novia. At least in Kiln i can go to the farmer and smithy at one trip....then hop a boat to Elads. So i set myself up for shopping days. Seriously i need a wagon to haul this stuff. LOL

10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there's actually a new carpentry shop in owl's head, in the house across from the alchemist that's been unoccupied, but the npc in there is a crafting supplies vendor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.