Castle Atos (Still Work in Progress)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Anpu, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Just a few observations.

The Blacksmith titled NPC is actually a Combat Merchant (they sell the same items Combat Merchants do).

And a comment from another player, there's a distinct lack of ANY outhouses in the scene.

Very nice designed scene! Looking forward to this.

Time Lord, Cordelayne and Echondas like this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Because just like in real life, Chris probably doesn't want you pooping on his property.

Time Lord and Barugon like this.
  3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

Also, I could not find a mail box in Castle Atos.
    If there is no mailbox there, it definitely needs one!

Time Lord and Echondas like this.
  4. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

i think the blessing is a neat idea though the health/focus buff seems really low. maybe 10x or 20x the number of players in scene.

Time Lord and FrostII like this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

that scene has a cap of 128 players.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

correct but the blessing appears to be dynamic based on the scene you are currently in so if you are at 128 in Castle Atos but then go to a scene with 3 people it goes from +128 to +3. at least that is what i have observed. maybe that is not the intent?

Time Lord and StarLord like this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

That was the blessing before the patch today. Cancel the blessing of Atos and go get it again. Just make sure you have patched.

8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

One suggestion I have to help get more traffic in Castle Atos is to offer a daily quest from there (and turn in as well) that is around the same XP value and loot/gold that's equivalent to the Troll Toenail/Bones for Tim/Nibbled Bone daily quests.

In general, those quests are something many people will do daily (but not everyone does). That xp amount and loot/gold seems to be a general threshold that many people will go what the hell, I'll just do that. Could also sweeten up the rewards for that too to possibly attract more people as well.

This could be offered from one of the existing or a new NPC in there. It also possibly could be level locked (so people don't build an army of alts to farm that quest). And an appropriate feedback from the NPC for lower level player like "Ahh Avatar, perhaps when you have become more skilled I could use your assistance. Keep training your skills and come back to me at a later time" etc...

And then an appropriate quests that is around the same threat/danger as the 3 quests stated above.

I think in general this would provide a bit more traffic in there. And the better the rewards the more people you are likely to attract.

Just a suggestion/observation I had. Something to just think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.