Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Central Brittany Boat routes to Forest PoTs broken...

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Anvar, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

1. QA build 660 Date 03.23.18
    The boat route in Central brit to the forest PoTs & also the island Pots are broken maybe others, I will check further.
    2. 100%
    3. Yes 100% Blocker in some cases in others not
    4/5. The boat route for the forest pots at brit central docks is messed up atm. Currently they go to the incorect locations, sometimes sevveral routes to 1 place so some places inaccessible by boatroute. Routes are as follows.

Central Brit --> Formosa, Somnium Mala & New Heaven all go to --> Ahnen Hain
    Central Brit --> Verat Chaos goes to --> Somnium Mala
    Central Brit --> New Brit Market goes to --> Brit Shores
    Central Brit --> Brit Shores goes to --> Verat Chaos
    Central Brit --> Ahnen Hain goes to --> New Heaven

This current makes New Brit Market & Formosa unreachable via boat from Central Brit & the rest somewhat confusing. I will look at other Pot boat routes see if anymore affected.

edit: After further checks it seems that single destination boats to PoTs are fine as is the Red sailed boat in
    Central brit that has multiple destinations. However the boat to Island PoTs there also has the same issue as follows.

Central Brit --> Astrum goes to --> Celestial Gardens
    Central Brit --> Caladruin goes to Isla de Muerta
    Central Brit --> Celestial Gardens goes to --> Caladruin
    Central Brit --> Isla de Muerta goes to --> Celestial Gardens
    Central Brit --> Reverie goes to --> Astrum
    Central Brit --> Thapae Mizellmist goes to --> Isla de Muerta.

Again this makes a few places unreachable by boat and generaly confusing.
    I assume any other boats with multiple destinations may have issues, i cant think of any offhand but Ill keep my eye out.

If Anyone else who knows of other boats with multiple destinations can check them out and post here to confirm theyre working or broken might be a good idea.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Ive travelled around the map alot and cant find any other boats with multiple routes so I think its just the 2 in Central Brit docks that are broken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.