Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Certain items/crafting tables feel way to big

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by Valice Belgraham, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valice Belgraham

Valice Belgraham Avatar

I noticed the size difference the most when I setup a tent outside next to a tailoring station. The tent, rug, and bedroll all fitted perfectly in one another, and felt proportionately sized. The tailoring station felt way to big, as well as the brazier. I was expecting something more like 8"-10" wide for the brazier, but what I got was a 2' wide camp fire bowl.

Certain items are way to big. Most craft stations have a table built into them which is taking up way to much space, especially in small houses. Might be more plausible to shrink crafting stations down to the core function a station uses, and allow players to own a separate table to setup with add on crafting functions for it based on what other crafting stations they have in the area. Give options for wood, stone, and metal tables that very in price/functionality This way a smaller house might be able to accommodate 2-3 crafting stations and only need one table, as long as the table is suitable for the craft being performed, or a mid sized house can hold 3-5 crafting stations and only need 2 separate crafting tables so space can be utilized for loot or other decorations.

A lot of bigger houses have small areas that could benefit from having smaller crafting stations so that the other rooms can be decorated properly with furniture and loot. I would hate to have to convert a main hall/gathering area or a roof into a single crafting area because the stations take up so much room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.