Chainmail variety?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lonig, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonig

Lonig Avatar

Howdy folks. I've recently gotten back into SotA and trying my hand with a variety of skills/crafting/etc. I've found that I want to give chainmail a shot instead of leather for my archer/blade(i'll decide on one eventually) character. I've have horrible luck finding any unique looks. And the addon store has nothing that I can tell is chainmail (adding a filter for armor type would be nice). I did see a bundle with Elder Elven Armor, but I'm not spending $40 on a bundle with all those items I don't need. Sell it for $25 and I'd buy it, or bundle it with other things to reach the $40 mark.

Anyway, aside from that one chainmail item in the bundle, I can't find any others. And ingame, I can't seem to find anything besides just 'chainmail'.

What am I missing? Or has chainmail just not received much love yet?

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  2. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

To answer your question your not missing anything, and alot of things havent gotten much love yet with an exception of the add on store.

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  3. Sakarisei

Sakarisei Avatar

Honestly I agree about Portalarium should have input any chainmail set like an epic chainmail set or even a fortified one like in leather and cloth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.