Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Response] Character animation

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by straighshot, Mar 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straighshot

straighshot Avatar

This morning when i logged onto QA while in Desolis.

I was casting Bard spells and noticed that an arrow was showing through the body of my avatar every time the spell finished. does not mater which bard spell it was.

I can repeat that every time.

And on a side note when i logged on my avatar showed it was holding a hammer but i was actually holding a staff. not in combat mode. If i teleport to another place doesnt matter where the hammer shows up in avatars hand.

The other item i noticed while in Desolis is that i can see lot layout area of the properties.

I have not gone into any other town yet to see if the effect is every where. hmm went into Rinzai and i could see area layout of water lots but not other lots.

Lol yup in Central Brittany i can see lot layouts as well.

03/10/2020 10:37
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X Eight-Core Processor (16) System RAM: 32696
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11133
    SotA.QA.Win.64.966.Date.03.09.20
    Area: Novia_R4_City_Desolis
    Area Display Name: Desolis
    Loc: (-248.6, 130.0, -103.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjRfQ2l0eV9EZXNvbGlzfHwoLTI0OC41NjgsIDEzMC4wMTUsIC0xMDMuNzI3KXwoMCwgMC44MDksIDAsIC0wLjU4Nyl8LTc1LjcxNjQ4fDMzLjI5MDQ5fDguNTE3MjM4

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. Mod Nightshade

Mod Nightshade Avatar

@straighshot - From my testing, it appears that each of these items have been fixed. Are you still seeing any issues with them? Please reply back here with @Mod Nightshade to catch my attention. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.