Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Character Bugs and House Bugs and Missing Items

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Cind, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cind

Cind Avatar

Title: Character Bugs
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I have two characters, Cind and Cinderella. Cind's Character is missing all of Journal entries. All of them are on Cinderella's Journal.
    Steps to Reproduce: All of Cind's completed tasks are in Cinderella's Journal and Cind's Journal is empty. This happened several days ago and I don't have that log. But it shows the same.

User Specs: OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit CPU: Intel(R)
    Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4) System RAM: 8124 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 635 GPU RAM: 2018 SotA.Win.64.840.Date.09.28.18 Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley Area Display Name: Brittany Alleys Loc: (-26.8, 44.7, -108.0) Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfQ2l0eV9Ccml0dGFueV9BbGxleXx8KC0yNi44NDUsIDQ0LjY5NywgLTEwNy45OTIpfCgwLCAwLjQzNiwgMCwgMC45KXw0MTEuODg1OXw2Mi4xNTc4NXwxLjI1

Title: House Bugs and Missing Items
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Details: Grass is coming up through my floor and the first time I logged in today it wasn't there. After relogging the grass is in house and I think upstairs too. All of my items that I had placed in this house before I logged in today are gone.
    Blocker? Yes
    Steps to Reproduce: House still has grass growing in it and it was not there before. All of my items that I placed in my house prior today are missing.

2. Cind

Cind Avatar

I want to update this bug report.
    All is fine except that Cinderella has the journal that belongs to Cind and of course Cind has the journal that belongs to Cinderella. Please fix. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.