Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Character got stuck in Lost Whiteguard Silver Mine

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Justiciar, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justiciar

Justiciar Avatar

Title: Character got stuck in Lost Whiteguard Silver Mine
    Reproduction Rate: Don't want to try. :)
    Blocker? Blocks movement, makes game unplayable without teleport / recall. I tried moving, running, jumping. Character graphic does movement but goes nowhere.
    Details: Start from Solania entrance. Go to the main area with enemies and take the left blocked entrance. Drill through the 2 blocked entrances. Go to the other side of the ravine near the iron ore . There is 1 huge stalagmite and 1 medium one on the edge of the ravine. It is possible to get stuck between them and the ravine edge.
    Steps to Reproduce: See above.
    System specs: Win10 64 bit, Intel Core i5/6600 2@3.3GHz, RAM: 16GB, NVIDIA GEForce GTX 960

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Justiciar, if you run /bug in game next time you're stuck (or have any other problem you need to report), it'll make a draft in the appropriate format pre-filled in with your system specs and your actual coordinates, put it on your clipboard, and launch the bug forum. all you have to do is pick the right subforum, hit start thread, paste the report into the box, fill in any extra details, and give it a title.

Jaesun and Justiciar like this.
  3. Toular

Toular Avatar

There's also the /stuck command. It will both submit a bug with your location *and* teleport you back to where you entered the zone (unless you are dead)

Don't abuse it to escape, though. That is considered abuse.

Jaesun and Justiciar like this.
  4. Justiciar

Justiciar Avatar

Thanks, but I hope I don't get stuck like that ever again and I am not going near those stalagmites. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.