Checked out steam charts Looks like pop is trending up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

This is EXACTLY why the game needs Hospitaller coverage 24/7. I see people asking questions in U chat, or even just saying "Hello, is anybody out there?" often. Of course, I'll say hi, and try to answer but I don't know everything nor should I feel obligated to do so because no one else will. It's really the job of the game owners to make sure their players don't feel alone and mystified. It's a hard game to learn. Please put a system in to HELP THEM.

And, in a scheduled but volunteer situation where there are incentives (like special items such as the Bug Brigade or even some Cotos) for people to join and help. This system should extend to the Steam discussion area too...

For a game so in need of new players that stick around, this is a gaping hole in the plan.

HogwinHD, Wilfred and Tirrag like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Really and that is what I was pointing to. Didn't mean to diss Hospitalers. I don't wear the tag and love to help players anytime. Anyway when the game was getting created players jumped in where they could. I've always felt we sometimes made it too easy for devs to not create the interface to help players. Of course We"ll help when we're around but the game should describe itself as I mentioned before. The book we get is there but I don't think it's our best option of interfaces.

Wilfred likes this.
  3. Powersurge

Powersurge Avatar

All very good points...lets hope someone is listening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.