Checking back in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dirty Deeds, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Avatar

I hear loot drops are finally improving is this true?

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. rebbieforever

rebbieforever Avatar

Hmm, not sure how bad it may had been when you last played but today for example I went to just mine iron at Spectral Mines and came away with almost 210 iron and 4k+ gold. I am not too high combat level though

3. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

If you were in there an hour, it would be alright.

Jaesun and FrostII like this.
  4. Dirty Deeds

Dirty Deeds Avatar

I was talking gear upgrades, someone was saying that you can get gear drops now, I did get a house as a log in reward but apparently I need a deed to make it work.

5. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

You do need a deed, but if you complete the starting area you get a row deed that matches your reward home

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Completing a starting area of quests will give you a row lot deed. It is what you are missing. Also you can get a village row lot deed as well and how to get this I am not sure yet. Maybe someone can advise. Anyway once you have your lot deed you can go to a claimable lot claim it and then it will let you place your house. These deeds are not tradeable but I hear if you upgrade them by right clicking on them they become tradeable. But tmi for now I'm sure ;)

Don't forget to get the 500 gold from the oracle every day. If you need instructions I can send you some. Also I have a book of instructions on a pedestal next to the oracle in the oracle building in Wizards Rest. This player owned town is located behind Owlshead in Hidden Vale but of course I can send a copy directly to your mailbox. To find a mailbox you can go to a bank building until you get your own. Mailboxes are craftable also. Well anyway it goes on and on as you see ;) Good luck and feel free to ask questions anytime. The community is very helpful. I am again Majoria in game. :)

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  7. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Crafted goods sold to NPCs can appear as loot which was a looong time in coming..

Time Lord, majoria70 and Astirian like this.
  8. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Player-crafted stuff that was sold to a vendor / expired off of the public vendor. Sometimes you might get something interesting, sometimes stuff good for a little masterwork/enchanting practice, but mostly public cache chest fodder for new players.

9. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

10. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

The village lot deed is available after completing the Oracle's main quest line. At least I did. I had completed mine and obtained my Shroud. Went back months later once this feature was added in. If I recall correctly, I mentioned "deed" to either Arrabella or the Oracle in Central Brittany (can't remember which). I received a taxed village lot deed afterwards.

Far out :D

Hope this helps.

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.