Church of the Dark Star Saturday Services

Discussion in 'Archived Events' started by Amber Raine, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

When: Every Saturday 11am CT
    Where: Church of the Dark Star
    What: High Priestess of Chaos Amber Raine and Dean of Novian Academy Kazyn Phoenixfyre, shall be hosting services inside the Church of the Dark Star

We welcome those that follow the path of Chaos as well as any that wish to learn what freedom of choice truly is about. Kazyn Phoenixfyre brings his own spin on the shared topics. Together we unite under one roof for equality.

*Note* Equality does not mean balance!

For those that are unable to attend but have interest in listening to them, whether for catch up or simply because you can not make the posted times. They have been and will continue to be posted on sound cloud.

Thank you to all those that have joined us in the past year.

** If you have a subject you would like us to touch on please do not hesitate to let us know. We are more then happy to take on the challenge. Message Amber Raine or Kazyn Phoenixfyre. **

2. Amber Raine

Todays service, performed in silence (no radio) was led by Kazyn Phoenixfyre with a tribute to the day those from Earth call Hallowe'en and the wearing of masks. The service was followed by a ceremony in honour of those that have broken free of the masks and have shown they understand the meaning of what it is to be free. Celebrated with much thanks from the church, from my ancestors, and from myself.

The Ceremony is inside the spoiler.

~places 5 spoons along the front of the podium, words whispered silently into the Aether. Opening her black book she begins to read~

In the terrestrial year of 1988 an evolutionary man stepped forward who brought forth a change in thinking. Offering an opportunity to an open door for any to enter whom wished to.

He like many of his time, also held firm grasps to the virtues that all Avatars live by.

However, still free to embrace the virtues, No longer would you need to be bound by the laws that were set forth or the role of sticking to one mold and not moving.

Breaking down invisible walls and boundaries that kept the people of his time trapped, judged, and stagnant.

He was banished for what he did but his words had already passed across the winds to the ears of many and of those that heard them something began to stir.

From this stirring arose a special group of people who began to gather in the shadows of night. Their voices silent but steady, as they gathered they would greet with the following words "no judgements, no boundaries"

A decade later In 1999 a dwarf from Edinburgh, in a world that will not soon be forgotten by many people, stepped forward to present a gift to a woman who studied and followed the teachings of this man.

It was her family whom first heard the words and grasped them with belief. From the depths of the unknown this item was imbued with powerful arcane magicks

And an understanding that anything and everything is possible. Even nothing is something, and it too could occur.

From that day forward, visions in her dreams began to form, a calling to lead the people out of what could have been seen as slavery.

Freedom was calling and she would not sit idly by as oppressors and judgement passers would tear down the will of the citizens of the lands.

If there was a negative she would show the positive. If there was a wall she would help break it down.

Her visions helped guide her to the how and why. The only words that echoed louder then any needed were "no Judgements, no boundaries"

in 2001, a church was built for her to help teach the citizens of the land what it was to be free, she helped with their questions and answered their fears.

She helped to show a life that let you be who you wanted to be, how you wanted to be it.

A life that offered choices, many choices.

A life that offered for you to choose your own adventure, a multitude of different pathes, a chance for anything and everything to happen.

"Expect nothing, be rewarded with everything. Expect everything, do not be surprised when you recieve nothing." - Ariel Joy

She witnessed as many people turned away from her, calling her a heretic and blasphemous witch.

But she did not give up, her faelty was strong and her faith in what she brought true.

She would prove her strength in battle against those that would try to tear down what was being offered by leaving marks in the foreheads of those that would stand in her way.

She became known and sometimes feared across the lands as the first high priestess of chaos.

From generation to generation, since the first, this item was passed along the blood lines to the first daughter born to the high priestess.

With it they would gain the power and knowledge of generations past and their dreams would have the same echo'd voice in them. "No Judgement, No boundaries".

Of those who stood against the church and tried to set walls and boundaries.

Of those who attempted to pass judgment for not comforming to the "norm" upon the generations of High Priestesses and those that chose to follow their own random path.

And of those who believed a crusade was in order to oppress and stagnate the lives and freedoms of others, The power of this item would be felt.

Either placed against their head driving them to the brink of insanity, or embedded deeply in their forehead leaving them with a permanent reminder of what would happen to those that would stop progress if they lived. Becoming dinner if they did not.

Ariel Joy, was the first High Priestess of Chaos, of this Church of the Dark Star all those generations ago.

And the item, created by the strongest metals known by dwarven kin, and imbued with the darkest most chaotic arcane magicks known to mortal man, was the Chaos Spoon.

Today, generations after my great great grandmother stepped forward to teach and help people to see the light and wisdom in what Blackthorn taught,

I stand before you as the High Priestess of Chaos, in this, the Church of the Dark Star.

And with the wisdom of the Spoon echo'ing in my own dreams the names of four of our community members who have represented without fail these same values.

I am here today to present to them, their own Chaos Spoon. Forever this spoon shall stay with them, as a symbol of not dedication to a cause nor to judge them or set their path in any direction.

For we are all free to be who we are, make our own choices, and live with the idea that they have already proven time and time again they stand and believe.

There are no boundaries, there are no judgements. In all things there is a multitude of outcomes and it is our desires and our wishes that make the pathes we follow our own.

They say it takes a certain type of spirit to rise to the top, to lead, and to create a harmony amongst all people no matter who they are, where they are going, or what they choose to do.

We are all afterall, Avatars.

A gem can not be polished without friction nor an Avatar perfected without trials.

I have no doubt that as time and change progress your way, you will find that the pathes you have followed up to this point have equipped you to show strength through your trials

and the ability to live for the successes that are always inevitable in an Avatars polishing.

Take a moment to think about the change you want to see in the world, the change that you want to make and realize that through everything that has been given to you in this place, this place that we now call home in New Britannia: We have been polished.

And it is time for us to use where we have been and where we would like to go as experiences as we go out and create a better more powerful world.

Today, before our friends, our family, and some who may even sit on the fence unsure of who or what is going on.

I would like to present first to Sindariya Tyelma, my first sister of Chaos, for always being true to your convictions.

~Looks away from the book and picks up the spoon and offers it to Riya~

For not following like sheep and for understanding that anything and everything is possible. The negatives that others judge, you have chosen to not judge and instead let the chips fall where they may.

Finding positives in negatives and understanding when others did not understand.

For standing up against walls and pushing them over, breaking down any boundary and expecting more out of that which is there and always questioning and rising to new levels when others may have buckled.

To you my sister, i offer the first spoon given outside of the blood related High Priestesses.

What say you to this offer?

((Riya Speaks))

May the shadows of night keep and protect you always Sister.

/darkstarr

~picks up the second spoon in offering to Spoon~

Second, to Spoon. Do I really need to say why Spoon was chosen? It would seem almost... cliche and so status quo to give a spoon to someone named spoon...

This may be what many are thinking is the reason he is being given one. On one hand you may be right, on the other you could not be more wrong.

Spoon is another evolutionary man who has created things in places these things were not first created.

He has opened doors to show people what can be made when you let your imagination take the lead instead of "it should be done this way".

Most importantly and why I believe he was chosen by the Chaos Spoon its self.

Spoon does not pass judgements on anything, he questions many things that people would just let pass and not speak up about.

And he is strong in spirit, calling by name those he considers friends even when others would not consider them such.

Spoon, mellonamin, I offer you the second spoon to be gifted outside of the blood related in the High prietess' and the church of the Dark Star. What Say you?

((hopefully Spoon is present - He was not, but that did not change the fact this was still said))

May the Shadows of night keep and protect you always, mellonamin.

/darkstarr

~places the second spoon along side her own and picks up the third spoon~

Sadly, the next name whispered to me in dreams can not be present to recieve the spoon herself. However, I see sitting in her normal place here every Saturday is her brother?

Kristoff Bekers, I offer you, in place of Katrina.

For All that she is, truly devoted to everything that we as a community can lean upon, learn from.

As a person whom can not only be counted on but also respected for having many great ideas that others may have not had or had been to silenced by the mere thought they were thinking it.

I offer you the third spoon to be gifted outside of the blood related in the Church of the Dark Star.

What say you Kristoff?

~offers the spoon to Kristoff~

((Kristoff says something))

May the Shadows of night keep and protect you always, dear heart.

/darkstarr

~picks up the fourth spoon, a warmth developing around her heart as the words fall freely from her lips~

Lastly, but most certainly not least, in fact quite the opposite. Most likely the most important person in my heart that could have been granted the powers of this spoon.

For following the virtues without fail, for helping to bring positives to peoples negatives and personally and not by choice of the spoon its self.

For standing with me on all things, even when you would wish to push me off the perverbial cliff I am tip toeing ever closer to all the time

Standing with me, as my brother, as an inspiration when all seems lost. For literally being the ying to my yang that helps prove there can be harmony no matter what path we choose.

Kazyn Phoenixfyre, my brother, and dearest to my heart. I offer you the powers of the Chaos Spoon to always be with you, even upon your path of Order.

What Say you brother?

~offers the spoon to Kazyn~

((Kazyn says something...))

May the Shadows of night keep and protect you always, dear brother.

/darkstarr

I thank you all for joining us today on this special occassion. And every Saturday for that matter as Kazyn and myself share with you what we can every week.

With hopes we touch someone, open the hearts of someone, and most importantly help someone.

Leelu and Browncoat Jayson like this.
  3. Duke Aventine

Duke Aventine Avatar

Great job maintaining your diligence for this community event, Amber and Kazyn. Fantastic work.

I hope to join one of these Saturday mornings.

Leelu and Amber Raine like this.
  4. Amber Raine

Saturday November 7th, 11am NBT

Service will be held in the newly erected church in Rift's End - Thank you to Dinsoo and the whole of MGT for donating and decorating a building in Rifts End for the church to be built.

As this is a service to be held during "Extra Life" Charity Marathon -- Kazyn and myself will be bringing forward the topic of "Loss and feel of hopelessness" ..

Remember -- This one is for the children! Hope to see you there!

Leelu, Kvow Triumvir and Doctor like this.
  5. Amber Raine