1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Cloak and Wing Patterns

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by King Robert, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I would love to see Cloak patterns to work on Wings and vice versa. I would love to wear a cloak but wings are the back slot item which works for my build. I just hide the wings because they don’t work for my avatar visually. But I would love to be able to make wings look like a cloak with a pattern.

Also, I wish pledge cloak patterns would not lose the light feature if used on a crafted cloak. I miss the light; it was a special pledge item (viz., having extra light without a spell). Yes, I can cast a spell and get the effect, but I loved the extra light which I cannot now enjoy absent losing one slot for stats from crafted gear.

I wish I may, I wish I might, be able to make my wings look like a cloak, and have it help me see at night. :)

2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Yes, I found this out the hard way. It would be nice to allow those light features to be carried over to the new cloak.

Violet Ronso likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.