Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Clockwork Bird Burns and Dies Exiting from Row House

Discussion in 'Release 38 Bug Forum' started by Numa, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numa

Numa Avatar

1. Title: Clockwork Bird Burns and Dies Exiting from Row House
    2. Reproduction Rate: Tamed Palomino Horse also hurt by fire when exiting from Row House
    3. Blocker?N
    4. Details:Clockwork Bird tried to exit through the fireplace instead of using the door. Caught fire and burned to death
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Lead pet into the row house. Leave row house and wait outside for pet to come out.
    6. User Specs: LAPTOP; Microsoft Windows 10 Home;
      Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M; 1TB HD

[​IMG]

BREAKER'S LANDING POT
    FIREPLACE
    3-STORY KOBOLD ROW HOUSE
    -207.4, 26.2, 330.4 (as near as I could get to the fireplace without catching fire myself)

Instead of exiting through the open front door while following its owner, the clockwork bird exited right through the fireplace and reappeared lifeless at its owner's feet. Fortunately, it was store-bought and revived after being summoned.

However, a tamed pet palomino horse wandered indoors then also abruptly exited through the fireplace. The tamed pet horse was burned but thankfully survived. The chatbox in the picture shows the fire damage taken by the horse.

Both instances were very upsetting. All the pets I own seem to have much difficulty exiting from any doorway at present.

fonsvitae and Luffy like this.
  2. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

Bug Entered. Thank you for reporting. :)

Numa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.