1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[CLOSED] Feedback only

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Cairo Hayden, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Thread closed - left open for feedback only on previous sales

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Vesper Merchant likes this.
  2. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Thanks Cairo! I look forward to our next deal :)

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  3. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Folks, many of these homes are still available. I may be interested in accepting gold or even COTOs in-game or gifted either way. PM me if anyone is interested, thanks!

4. Bom

Bom Avatar

How much did the various row homes sell for?

5. Macius34

Macius34 Avatar

Hi there, interested in buying the Knight Marshall home if still for sale? - My character name in game is Laird Scottish :)

6. dan12909

dan12909 Avatar

How much for the baron home?

7. Solstys

Solstys Avatar

Honest and helpful dealings! And a great man and avatar! Thank you again!

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  8. jutman

jutman Avatar

Honest in dealing with him. Have done a previous transaction with Hayden and would recommend him to my friends. Will do business with him in the future!

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  9. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Check out OP for new prices and list! PM me for payment details...

10. Rees2

Rees2 Avatar

Thanks for the quick deal on the Baron Benefactor home.

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  11. Jolly_Rancher

Jolly_Rancher Avatar

Are these deeds tax free and can they be placed in a POT? Sorry for the lack of knowledge...really interested in one though.

12. Rosemourne

Rosemourne Avatar

These are not property deeds.

There are two kinds of deeds. Property and house. To claim a property, you must have a property deed. In order to put down a house, you must have the house's deed. The property determines the tax. House deeds have no tax.

You can not use a house deed without a property deed. Lastly, all property deeds can be used in POTs, but POT deed cannot be used outside of a POT.

I hope that answered your question.

Cairo Hayden likes this.
  13. Cairo Hayden

Cairo Hayden Avatar

Weekly bump, updated list on OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.