CoA November 2016 Status

Discussion in 'The College of Arms' started by Ronan, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

Greetings All,

Just want to update you on the College of Arms.

You may have noticed two new charges show up in the www.sotacoa.com generator this week. We are experimenting with different graphics programs for Mac and Windows to describe a process to get charges in the proper format for use by the generator. You may notice that a few of the charges are larger than the preview window, this is just one of the annoying issues we are trying to correct. The charges are still usable, you just have to resize them once they are placed on the shield blank.

There are many other issues that still need work. Once the processes are nailed down then there will be lots more choices for you in the generator. Please note; those of us working on this project are doing so in our spare time. We may go two weeks with no progress, but we are gaining ground!

Those of you waiting on completed designs...I have not forgotten you! Your requests are sitting on my task list.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

No worries Ronan i know it will look great when your finally done with it

Ronan likes this.
  3. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

Hmmm, looks like we are gaining ground on one of the processes. New charge uploaded Animal Griffin Erased.
    [​IMG]

4. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

Two more charges for you to play around with, don't worry, we are working on solving the preview size issue.
    Animal Eagle Displayed and Animal FishHorse Rampant

[​IMG] [​IMG]