Collect Book from Merriweather,no responce from NPC

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Sir Gally, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toular

Toular Avatar

I just ran through this quest tonight and had no problems. Here's the relevant bits from my chat log.
    [7/31/2020 8:41:16 PM] I need to search the Grand Hall for Scarlett's book.
    [7/31/2020 8:44:18 PM] I'll bring the package back to Merriweather.
    [7/31/2020 8:44:18 PM] You looted an item ("Ardoris Imports: To Solania Mercantile").
    [7/31/2020 9:19:37 PM] Welcome back to Solania Mercantile! Tell me, have you found Scarlett's book yet?
    [7/31/2020 9:19:46 PM] You gave an item ("Ardoris Imports: To Solania Mercantile") to Merriweather.
    [7/31/2020 9:19:46 PM] You received the following (Leather Leggings of Love +1, Scarlett's Book) from Merriweather.
    [7/31/2020 9:19:46 PM] Merriweather: Oh my stars! You've recovered my shipment! Let's see if everything inside is intact... Here's Scarlett's book, right on top! It looks none worse for the wear, but let me repackage it for your return trip to Ardoris. And let's look at everything else. This looks good... this is fine... aha! I was hoping these leggings would be in here. I want you to have them, as well as some gold. You've earned it all, for being so brave in recovering my shipment, and so kind as to help Simone in her time of need. Thank you, so much.
    [7/31/2020 9:19:46 PM] Scarlett's book needs to be returned to Simone in Ardoris.
    [7/31/2020 9:19:52 PM] Merriweather: May the stars watch over you, traveler.
    [7/31/2020 9:23:46 PM] Welcome back to Ardoris Imports, friend. Please tell me when you have word of Scarlett's book.
    [7/31/2020 9:24:03 PM] You gave an item (Scarlett's Book) to Simone von Eglinger.

I was rather surprised to discover that I had never done this quest with my main character.

FrostII likes this.
  2. Sir Gally

Sir Gally Avatar

What was the key word you said to Merriweather to get the next journal update?

3. Sir Gally

Sir Gally Avatar

Wow, so I over looked your journal record, Toular. I typed in "Ardoris Imports" and bam! a window appeared for me to drop the book in to give her but I don't have the book yet so I closed it and then the text appeared for me to choose to explain what happened! Thank you for your log Journal, I completed the quest!

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.