Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Coller Recovery

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by MrBlight, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

Did coller recovery get fixed? Or is taming still broken in the sense im now using collars pretty much every fail now?

Also if it IS fixed, you guys need to adjust the tooltip for it, as it makes no sense into the actuality of the value of the skill.

(65 or so collar recovery 156% ? 156% what?! ) ( it was up untill this last update, anything over 100% was a no use on fail (100% chance to recycle)) im assuming you put in more realistic calculations..

Either way. Tool tip is confusing now if this IS fixed.

Or can you post the calculations?

2. cyathome

cyathome Avatar

Collar recovery has been an ongoing 'fail'.

It was bugged like that a while back, r34 maybe, making a collar get used every click. I remember burning through about 60 of them in one session. I could have waited for a fix but I was determined to work on my Taming at the time!

Then, it was bugged in the opposite direction for a long while, half of r35 and all of r36 maybe, making a collar never get used on a failed attempt. I remember a taming session that didn't use up a single collar. I should have waited for a fix but I was determined to work on my Taming! (didn't use it any more than I would have if it wasn't bugged, needing large piles of xp is my limiting factor not collars)

I agree the tool tip info is confusing, I don't have a clue what its saying either. Once they do get it fixed for good hopefully they will redo the tool tip... it needs to say what it means and mean what it says!

3. MrBlight

MrBlight Avatar

I can confirm that i raised coller recovery by an additional 20 points from where i was.
    I now only seem to loose a collar on reds at about 10% chance if that.
    So its definitly scaling with you skill... the tool tip just doesnt ... explain ANYthing.. and theres no info on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.