Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Combat feedback

Discussion in 'Release 21 Feedback' started by Aldo, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I am at level 31. My weapon skill is at 100+ and associated skills are quite high. This feedback is regarding the speed that archers and mages run. In Spectral mines there is a room that has 2 hardened skeleton archers and 2 hardened skeletal mages as an example. They have an insane, but manageable amount of hit points. My problems are: 1) If you are in free attack mode, you cannot have any UI open on your screen. This is because if you are chasing mobs with your mouse, you will eventually grab a UI element and drag it all over the screen. 2) If you are chasing an archer, and two mages are firing across the room at you, you will lose focus on your target. Normally this is not a problem because you can press tab to retarget. However the barrage of attacks coming at you from all sides has you tapping the tab key so much, you can't get your finger up to the number keys to attack with your skills. 3) The mobs do not stop much. If you are chasing an archer down the hallway, when he gets far enough, he doesn't stop, but turns instantly, running through you the way he came. Running through you does not allow even auto attack time to hit before he is out of the cone for aiming. 4) Two archers and two mages reawaken 3 times each. That is 12 skeletons that have to be taken down with loot for 4. 5) with two archers firing the arrows that slow you down constantly, the foe is almost always just out of reach because they are faster than you.

I take these guys out in about 10 minutes, but it is 10 minutes that is not any fun. These guys shoot through walls and around corners. By the time I get them all down, the respawn cycle is about to resume. These AI need to be adjusted IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.