Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Combo suggestion: CTRL click to combine

Discussion in 'Release 10 Feedback' started by smack, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smack

smack Avatar

Quick suggestion on how to make it easier to make combos. Currently we have to drag and drop the glyphs if using the mouse, or hitting R and then hitting the appropriate hotbar slot #'s consecutively to make a combo.

I have one further suggestion for mouse users: ctrl-click the two glyphs to make a combo.

Or, alternately, when hitting the R key to combine, allow the left-mouse click to make the combo (in addition to hitting the slot #'s).

Sunswords, Debcool and Spoon like this.
  2. Debcool

Debcool Avatar

Agreed!

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I'd add control+number keys.
    Using wasd it is much faster to use the pinkie for control than it is to go for R.

4. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

what about shift? we could have shift + numbers for combos and ctrl + numbers for discards. Hower, I'd like to see an automated combo system, allowing you to hit combo skills sequentially as somebody else said in other feedback post (can't remember which one, forums've been a rollercoaster this weekend).

Examples:
    1. you have 3 copies of the same skills in 1,2 and 5. hitting 1-2-5 will give the same effect as a 3-skill combo.
    2. you have two combable skills in 2 and 5. hitting 2-5 will release the combo.

Akro likes this.
  5. smack

smack Avatar

Currently ctrl+number keys = quick discard for that slot, but that can be changed in the key bindings.

Here's a few more suggestions:

Combine all glyphs of the same kind on your hotbar. This would even work for a combo'd glyph such that if you had two separate Fiery Decays (Fire Arrow + Death Ray), it would combine into a level 2 Fiery Decay combo.

Discard all glyphs of the same kind on your hotbar -- although debatable for slugs.

6. Akrondar

Akrondar Avatar

I like that concept (secuencial cast combos) , we should try it on another release xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.